Episode 19

Kscriv

Pretty good episode, enjoyed it for the most part, liked the review for Runaways & am thinking about getting it (though I prolly wont since it's been about 10 years since buying a non-manga comic book)

Once again I need to tweak the setting on Audacity because I'm annoyed at my voice coming out like that, it's fine on my comp then comes out flat like that.

Music seemed to flow a lot better this time.

Can't wait for Ghostbusters.

One other thing, why did you stop doing the coming up on earth-2 bit? I''m sure their's something to put up *looks down* :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Pretty good episode, enjoyed it for the most part, liked the review for Runaways & am thinking about getting it (though I prolly wont since it's been about 10 years since buying a non-manga comic book)

The volumes are published in manga-like digests and cost only $7.99 each, so they're less expensive than most manga and will fit nicely on the shelf next to them.

Music seemed to flow a lot better this time.

That's 'cause you're getting used to it. ;) It was used the same way as last time.

One other thing, why did you stop doing the coming up on earth-2 bit? I''m sure their's something to put up *looks down* :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

But I can't do a "What's new on Earth-2?" if I've yet to post them. :P (Don't worry, they will begin to hit the site very soon.)

I remember you used to say what would be coming up. You talked about James' Bloodrayne review in advance, as well as a few others. Hell you even brought up the Gundam SEED thing a few episodes back.

"He's sent me parts one, two and three.......of fifty" Hell that's when the size hit me. For the Record I'm up to 16

I no longer like to say what's forthcoming, because, as you can see, sometimes I drag my feet when it comes to posting new material. And I don't want to advertise / promote something, only to have it suffer from a delay. Once it's officially been posted, I'll mention it. (That goes for any article, not just yours.)

Good episode. It didn't feel out of place at all to have the extra show, as I think both Kellen and myself balanced things out nicely this week.

On the Ghostbusters note, I'm inclined to recommend an all ghost episode for the future.

On the Ghostbusters note, I'm inclined to recommend an all ghost episode for the future.

We're thinking our next one will be all-Star Trek or all-zombie, but an all-ghost episode isn't out of the question. Suggestion for what we should cover in an all-ghost show?

We're thinking our next one will be all-Star Trek or all-zombie, but an all-ghost episode isn't out of the question. Suggestion for what we should cover in an all-ghost show?

Well, I could do a review of Kuon for the PS2, or another retrospective on horror gaming. There are about a million animes and movies we could touch on. Comics are the only thing that I have a hard time thinking of something ghost-wise for.

Well, I could do a review of Kuon for the PS2, or another retrospective on horror gaming. There are about a million animes and movies we could touch on. Comics are the only thing that I have a hard time thinking of something ghost-wise for.

Boston Brand (aka Deadman).

Boston Brand (aka Deadman).

Or, in a slightly different, and better way - HellBlazer

Real feedback time.

Liked the show--it was a nice surprise on a Friday since I always look forward to these after a long, LOOOOOOOOOOOONG Monday of work. Kellen, your review was a lot better than last week, but you still need to watch the superfluous "anywho"'s and "anyway"'s. Still, your review was a lot clearer to listen to this week.

-Not using a USB mic

-Couldn't fix the anyhow/anyways b/c #3 was recorded and sent in before #2 even made it to the show

-Only thing I can think of for the buzz may be the actual compyuter, or the filter from the fish tank coming through

-Also for an anime in an all-ghost episode. GINBAN KALEIDOSCOPE

I love the way that Yoda didn't know the "critically acclaimed" artists behind Halo. Not a knock at your knowledge Mike, but just because of the way the news is reported. I have to read promotional material for every single that rolls into the radio station and you get used to hearing a lot of promotional rubbish dressing up something that can either be mediocre or crap.

Good review for Runaways, but it doesn't sound like anything I'd ever read

I hope you're talking about the US remake of The Ring because the Japanese ones scare me silly. Then again, I am a bit of a coward when it comes to horror films.

Good stuff Kellen. I've just come home from university so I too am about to suffer from the problems of recording somewhere that isn't a radio studio!

Good show, guys. Expect something in your inbox from me RE: Ghostbusters, as it's one of my favourite films ever.