Episode 21

Missy

D.W. and Ian both did a great job, only complaint is why are you teasing us with that rant DW, I need some anger.

Ian, the more I hear you, the more I get used to your accent, the more I get used to your accent, the more I love it. Enjoying the segment (suggestion: Maybe if you need something to fill out a segment you can review the 90's X-Men cartoon or X-Men: Evo)

Mike, I know you said you got hardly any time for anything anymore but this is just getting ridiculous :)

D.W. and Ian both did a great job, only complaint is why are you teasing us with that rant DW, I need some anger.

I ended up losing my voice about an hour after recording, so I'm surprised I finished at all. Permiting things improve, I'll definately have something on the next show.

Apologies for dropping spoilers :doh:

Yeah, it was a bit bizarre that me and DW made up the entirity of the show, but then I didn't realise I'd ramble on as long as I did. Ah well, I've only got one film to review next week anyway, so that should shorten things up. Shame it's X2 because I quite fancy the idea of my own rant!

D-Dubs, don't be too despondent about getting a minimal response. It's the nature of the internet that people's interest flag in things after a while. Granted though, if no-one's contributing, it's probably best to sweep that segment under the rug quietly.