Greatest. Anime. Music. Video. Ever.

James D.

Link to the download page

Guys, promise me that if I ever attain this level of video editing skill you'll let me know it. Just pay attention to the lip-synching skills this person has. It's UNBELIEVEABLE.

***INSTRUCTIONS: Click the "LOCAL" link near the bottom of the page. (If it takes you to a donation page, scroll down and click "PROCEED". You don't have to donate, obviously.) You DO need to be registered on animemusicvideos.org to be able to download it. Worry not, however--it's free, so you don't have to pay to download or anything. Just get a username and password; you know, the standard stuff. I'm doing all this with Yoda's permission. I told him it's the greatest AMV I've ever seen and he wanted to see it, too.

The video credits are in the beginning of his video. All I know about the person who created this is that he goes by the moniker of "Frosty555". Sorry that I don't have more info to give proper credit to this person, but he does give his contact info in the end credits, I believe.

• 3 months later...