Sweet Tooth v Duke Nukem

Missy

BVGBA: round one, poll five  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sweet Tooth has a head that's perpetually on fire because of all the evil he's commited.

Duke Nukem fights pigs while spouting Evil Dead catchphrases.

Sweet Tooth pretty easily.

Sweet Tooth solely for his ending in Twisted Metal: Black. When he is offered the cure for his curse but told the catch is he won't be able to kill anymore, and he says, "It took all of about one second to make my decision" and you see him stomp the vial that held the cure kicked ass.

Sweet Tooth solely for his ending in Twisted Metal: Black. When he is offered the cure for his curse but told the catch is he won't be able to kill anymore, and he says, "It took all of about one second to make my decision" and you see him stomp the vial that held the cure kicked ass.

Almost verbatim what I was going to say. Sweet Tooth easily.

Ugh, I want to vote Duke just to spite Sweet Tooth and my general hatred of all things Twisted Metal... but I can't do it. Null.

If you don't mind me asking what about Twisted Metal do you hate. I can understand hatred of the shit that was 3 and 4, but 1, 2, and especially Black were great games.