Kefka Palazzo v Raziel

Missy

BVGBA: round one, poll fourteen  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've finally voted for Kefka. The guy was a freaking mad man who destroyed nearly half the world. Raziel was mostly a follower at the beginning of his life as a vampire, and when he finally went on his own, it took him hundreds of years to finally get his pay back on Kain.

After reading the articles I decided to vote for Raziel because the only reason Kefka is so badass is because he is insane. I think a true badass should be in complete control. If Kefka wouldn't have gone insane from that Magitek infusion, he wouldn't be a contender in this contest.

Finnaly I decided to go with Raziel. There are two things that make a badass; attitude and look. I think both Kefka and Raziel are about even in attitude, but Raziel obliterates Kefka when it comes to looking the part.

If Kefka wouldn't have gone insane from that Magitek infusion, he wouldn't be a contender in this contest.

I don't know how that could work as an argument. That's like me saying, if Raziel never had his wings taken away by Kain which caused him to hunt his former master down, he wouldn't be up in this tournament himself. Hell, if he had never been resurrected by Kain, he wouldn't even be acknowledged in the games history.

I don't know how that could work as an argument. That's like me saying, if Raziel never had his wings taken away by Kain which caused him to hunt his former master down, he wouldn't be up in this tournament himself. Hell, if he had never been resurrected by Kain, he wouldn't even be acknowledged in the games history.

Yeah, I was waiting for someone to say that. That was kinda stupid to say.

I meant it more as he is considered a badass because he is insane. Obviously everybody has something to happen to them causing them to be a badass, except for a few born that way. Kefka's badassidness(whatever, you know what I mean) arose from his insanity, while Raziel chose to be the badass he is. Everyone has some event that caused them to become a badass, except for the ones created/born that way, but it was their decsion to become a badass after that event. Kefka acts the way he does because he is crazy, not because of some conscience decsion on his part.