Solid Snake v Mitsurugi

Missy

BVGBA: round two, poll two  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mitsurugi goes through armies head on and is able to succeed. Snake, on the other hand, has to go through armies with stealth tactics and only battles an opponent head on when he absolutely has to.

Both are great, but Mitsurugi gets my vote.

Mitsurugi goes through armies head on and is able to succeed. Snake, on the other hand, has to go through armies with stealth tactics and only battles an opponent head on when he absolutely has to.

True, but Snake smokes. As we all know, only the cool people smoke.

Alright, I've made up mind and I'm going with Snake.

On one hand, Mitsurugi is a badass in his own right, he can take down whole armies with nothing more than his sword, he can sidestep bullets moving faster than a normal man, plus he has the inner strength to realize that the Soul Edge was not the path to true power.

Snake is the perfect solider, a man who is sent in alone in situations were squadrons of soliders would fail, he too takes out whole armies singlehandidly, albeit in a more stealthy matter, takes down bi-pedal nuclear tanks, and has the badass talk down to a "t".

The deciding factor for me was how they take out their prespective enemies. Mitsurugi rushes head in to battles, a gallant, yet foolish decision. True he hasn't lost a battle yet, but who knows what the future holds for someone who employs such tactics. Snake, however, is methodical and intelligent, singling out enemies and thinning the herd. Hiding the bodies, using the right weapon for the right situation, all the while without ever being seen. Snake only fights when he has to, he is a 20th century ninja.