Your favorite version of The Joker

Blane

I've heard SO many different things on white ink but I'll give you what I think. Generally it seems to depend a lot on brand and your artists ability. I know Megan (my tattoo artist) uses white a lot for highlights and such so she has experience with it. I think it's becoming a lot more reliable as its being used a lot more so various companies are working at perfecting it.

Personally, I'm ok with it since it's only going to be used for small parts on my tattoo. If it doesn't hold up, not a big deal to for a quick touch up. I don't know if I'd go for an extensive tattoo with white ink in it. I'll give the advice I give most people, look at your artists portfolio and ask questions. They know better than anyone and can tell you what they think. You also have the benefit of being close/in a major city so you have a pick of the litter of good tattoo artists I'm sure.

Short answer though, yes I'd venture to say it will fade more than other colors but nothing more than a yellow or any lighter shades. A good artist should be aware of this and know to put the ink in deeper to help prevent it as much as possible.

What were you thinking about?

• 1 month later...

Speaking of the Joker anybody know any good Joker stories or Batman stories that involve Joker in a big role (preferably in Trade format) to help me hype my self up for The Dark Knight in July?

Have The Killing Joke which I know is like THE awesome.

EDIT: Felt it was kind of messed up that I didn't even mention that tatoo. Anyways, it's actually pretty awesome. I've had no desire to get tatoos myself but Joker fucking owns and I guess I'd say congrats because it looks really good. Any way we can get a wider pic to see how big it is.

Speaking of the Joker anybody know any good Joker stories or Batman stories that involve Joker in a big role (preferably in Trade format) to help me hype my self up for The Dark Knight in July?

Have The Killing Joke which I know is like THE awesome.

EDIT: Felt it was kind of messed up that I didn't even mention that tatoo. Anyways, it's actually pretty awesome. I've had no desire to get tatoos myself but Joker fucking owns and I guess I'd say congrats because it looks really good. Any way we can get a wider pic to see how big it is.

Well he was featured in Batman: The Long Halloween and Batman: Dark Victory, he wasn't the main villain, but he was great anyway.