Samus Aran v Auron

Missy

BVGBA: round four, poll two  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'll go with Auron for this one. Samus had BY FAR the easiest road to this point (which isn't to say she didn't deserve to make it this far, but still) and she has very little personality compared to Auron. Auron looks the part, talks the part, and acts the part.

I'll go with Auron for this one. Samus had BY FAR the easiest road to this point (which isn't to say she didn't deserve to make it this far, but still) and she has very little personality compared to Auron. Auron looks the part, talks the part, and acts the part.

Agreed on all points. Samus is good, but come on, its freakin' Auron.

^^^

In one installment of Final Fantasy, they gave Auron more character than Samus has gotten in all her games.

Slightly off topice, but:

Anyone else actually take the time to get everyone's life up to 99,999 and magic up to 9,999 in FFX, or am I the only one?

I didn't go that far, but I wholly completed the Sphere Grid with everyone and I beat Nemesis in the Monster Arena, so I really don't care if my characters can't get past 999HP and 99MP. I could never figure out how to do that anyway.

In one installment of Final Fantasy, they gave Auron more character than Samus has gotten in all her games.

In all fairness, though, the games these characters appear in are two totally separate genres. A Role-Playing Game will automatically have a lot more story and character development than a shooter or an action game.

Slightly off topice, but:

Anyone else actually take the time to get everyone's life up to 99,999 and magic up to 9,999 in FFX, or am I the only one?

I didn't go that far, but I wholly completed the Sphere Grid with everyone and I beat Nemesis in the Monster Arena, so I really don't care if my characters can't get past 999HP and 99MP. I could never figure out how to do that anyway.

I was just extremely bored one summer and did it. The way to do it was you had to have break HP limit and break MP limit on your armor, then you needed to turn all empty nodes on the bored into hp and mp nodes, plus it helped to have HP and MP % boosters on your armor.

In all fairness, though, the games these characters appear in are two totally separate genres. A Role-Playing Game will automatically have a lot more story and character development than a shooter or an action game.

That's no excuse. Duke Nukem, Master Chief, and Solid Snake have lots of story and character development(well, in Duke's case it's personality). I haven't played a Metroid game since the original, so I don't know what the character is like, but I haven't played a MGS game since the original and I know what his personality is. The same with the others. One of the reason I never played the Metroid games is because they looked boring, like they had no story.