RPG civil war

Chops

the giants clash  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think my avatar should let you know what my choice is. I vote for the only game that Japan has passed a law regulating what day it can be released.

I love how the Dragon Quest games have always stayed true to their roots, where as I'm not as high up on the Final Fantasy games as much since they have become "cinematic" games.

I literally had just finished typing a 5 paragraph response, stating both the merits and the flaws of each series... then the power went out.

<_<

Final Fantasy. I explain later.

I literally had just finished typing a 5 paragraph response, stating both the merits and the flaws of each series... then the power went out.

<_<

Final Fantasy. I explain later.

That's happenend to me before, and it is one of the most aggravating things that can happen.

• 4 weeks later...

Drq's head is gonna explode, quick someone call FF VIII a piece of shit, that's bound to cheer him up!

Anyway I'm not a big fan of FF changing the battle system, which I believe should never be changed, but I haven't played enough DQ, I've only played 8 and even though I absolutely love that game, and the characters and the plot and everything else. DQ should make another game with the same exact characters that's how much I loved that game.

Anyway where was I? Ah yes, null vote I've played only 1 DQ and way too much FF.