Ultimate...?

Missy

A little over a year ago Logan, Chris and myself jointly wrote an article entitled Ultimate Batman. And I think it's time to write another one. So first, who wants to help me, and, second, what character should we tackle?

Since a high profile character was the focus of the last piece, I'm thinking we should move away from DC's holy trinity and try Green Lantern or J'onn J'onzz. But I'm open to suggestions.

A little over a year ago Logan, Chris and myself jointly wrote an article entitled Ultimate Batman. And I think it's time to write another one. So first, who wants to help me, and, second, what character should we tackle?

Since a high profile character was the focus of the last piece, I'm thinking we should move away from DC's holy trinity and try Green Lantern or J'onn J'onzz. But I'm open to suggestions.

First off, I'm obviously willing to help you out.

Second, I'll throw in another vote for either Lantern or the Manhunter. If we wound up doing GL, would we be doing a specific Lantern or just any Lantern?

My GL idea is fully thought out. I take it whether or not this next one will be GL that you will be doing a GL one in the future. I'll gfet around to putting it on paper in the next few days....what's the word limit?

Because I have a very vague idea of what I can do, Green Lantern will be the focus this time around. As for the word limit, hmm... last time it varied greatly: Chris' was 750, Logan's 900 and mine 1750. So I'd say somewhere in that wide range.

So this time around it will be us three: James, Des and me (others can join in if they wish). Let's put a deadline of August 19 on this. It gives us one month to conceive of and write our ideas. E-mail them to me once completed, please.