Heroes - SPOILERS!

Where his TK powers came from is anyone's guess. Or maybe it's not telekinesis at all. You know how Flash can run so fast you can't see what he's doing? Maybe Hiro learns how to manipulate time in a similar fashion: he speeds himself up so much it appears as if his powers are telekinetic.

I never considered that but if that was the case wouldn't he have been able to stop Matt the same way? That is a possibility I would have to think about. The problem I have with your theory is that so far we haven't seen present day Hiro have that good of control of his powers. So that would mean Future Hiro would have to be Sylar, which wouldn't make sense because why would he try to stop himself? Plus from what we saw of Sylar's apartment is that he knows alot about the other 'heroes' who they are where they live ect. I'm really leaning towards someone else. I think this monday's episode will answer alot of questions especially about Bennet and his crew(especially my theory about the tattoos). I'm totally skipping Raw's first hour for the third week in a row...

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It could play out like this: Inexperienced Hiro lives in the here and now, just learning about his powers. At some point he becomes corrupted and travels into the past and becomes Sylar. Hiro / Sylar then lives though the dawn of heroes a second time, maybe trying to stop it. He kills Claire, regrets it and heads into the past to tell Peter, "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."

It could play out like this: Inexperienced Hiro lives in the here and now, just learning about his powers. At some point he becomes corrupted and travels into the past and becomes Sylar. Hiro / Sylar then lives though the dawn of heroes a second time, maybe trying to stop it. He kills Claire, regrets it and heads into the past to tell Peter, "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."

Well honestly I just can't see it. Of course I'm such a Hiro mark I'll refuse to believe any arguement, no matter how logical it is. If it happens I still be shocked...

Finally, a Matt-themed episode! Glad to see his character get some screen time, and I thought it was really cool how he helped the pyrokinetic in the hospital. Can't wait to see how everything plays out with Janice, the detective and Audrey.

Peter saving his brother's ass at brunch was an unexpected twist, and gives us an insight to both their characters. Fun, yet tense moment. Though I was hoping Nathan and Heidi had an open sexual relationship due to her handicap. The "please don't cheat on me even though we can't have sex" thing is a bit clichéd. Turning it on its ear would have shocked viewers and made them realize that Nathan, in fact, did not have an affair with Niki.

Micah's last scene was neat in that it showed he already knows how to use his power, and that he knows "Jessica" isn't his mother. At first I didn't like his character, because I thought he wasn't written well. He seemed a little too bright. Then I came to realize that's who he is: an insightful, brilliant young man.

My one gripe comes in the form of Lyle, who has to be retarded or a sociopath. First he stole Claire's tape and watched it for no good reason, then he used a stapler on her hand. I mean, who does that; who randomly watches every tape they find and then attempts to maim their sibling?

My one gripe comes in the form of Lyle, who has to be retarded or a sociopath. First he stole Claire's tape and watched it for no good reason, then he used a stapler on her hand. I mean, who does that; who randomly watches every tape they find and then attempts to maim their sibling?

I actually got to watch it tonight, and I was thinking the same thing when he grabbed the tape to watch it. He doesn't come off as a brat who likes to terrorize his sister, so he had no reason to take the tape and watch it like he did. The only reason I can think of is that he knew something was up with her, and wanted to find out what.

His reaction didn't make sense either. He stapled her hand, and calls her a freak? I would imagine that his reaction would have been more like it was the coolest thing ever.

Stapling her hand was just so... random. Had he previously been portrayed as a brat or shown to constantly be hitting her (as siblings do), I maybe could have bought the scene. But, yeah. Random.

And yet this is the first time we see him or even know of him being mentioned? Agreed.

Like Jessica.

Love Hiro. Great to see him do some more saving.

Mika? Wow...cool stuff.

Stapling her hand was just so... random. Had he previously been portrayed as a brat or shown to constantly be hitting her (as siblings do), I maybe could have bought the scene. But, yeah. Random.

And yet this is the first time we see him or even know of him being mentioned? Agreed.

He's been in the background a few times.

Finally, a Matt-themed episode! Glad to see his character get some screen time, and I thought it was really cool how he helped the pyrokinetic in the hospital. Can't wait to see how everything plays out with Janice, the detective and Audrey.

Peter saving his brother's ass at brunch was an unexpected twist, and gives us an insight to both their characters. Fun, yet tense moment. Though I was hoping Nathan and Heidi had an open sexual relationship due to her handicap. The "please don't cheat on me even though we can't have sex" thing is a bit clichéd. Turning it on its ear would have shocked viewers and made them realize that Nathan, in fact, did not have an affair with Niki.

Micah's last scene was neat in that it showed he already knows how to use his power, and that he knows "Jessica" isn't his mother. At first I didn't like his character, because I thought he wasn't written well. He seemed a little too bright. Then I came to realize that's who he is: an insightful, brilliant young man.

Yea it was obvious that Micah was going to have some kind of power. Seemingly being able to control electronics I guess? I'm thinking he also is a bit like Forge where he can build electronic devices as well.

By the way anyone else notice that Matt had been marked with a tattoo? It's not the same as Niki's (or Jessica's I should say) but it's a definite marking he recieved after hanging with Mr. Bennet. Now the question is Matt is having a harder time controlling his powers is it because he was experimented on or is it just because his power just started forming? Next week we find out whats going on With Bennet and his crew and i'm looking forward to it!!

My real question is why did Nathan lie to Peter about the painting? He had gotten it back(it's supposed to be delievered back to the gallery) then told Peter he couldn't get it. Also find it's interesting that six months ago was the car accident, because six months ago seems to be when people started to learn about thier abilities. Maybe Nathan accidently crashed the car because his abilities started devolping?

I actually got to watch it tonight, and I was thinking the same thing when he grabbed the tape to watch it. He doesn't come off as a brat who likes to terrorize his sister, so he had no reason to take the tape and watch it like he did. The only reason I can think of is that he knew something was up with her, and wanted to find out what.

His reaction didn't make sense either. He stapled her hand, and calls her a freak? I would imagine that his reaction would have been more like it was the coolest thing ever.

Yea I thought it was odd that he grabbed the tape as well. It seems the whole point her brother finding out was so the audience could hear the reason why she wouldn't tell her parents. It would have just made more sense to just have had an 'accident' happen in front of the brother then that kind of reaction(of running away and calling her a freak) would have made more sense.

My guess is Hiro sends Ando back to Japan before the explosion, and tells him to say, "I haven't seen Hiro in five weeks," when the police eventually call. Why? I don't know. Just a hunch.

Actually my guess since Hiro went 5 weeks into the future he wasn't there for the five weeks he skipped which is why Ando thought he was missing because he was since he was out of the timeline...

Ah, good point. There was a "missing" sign tacked to Ando's cubicle.

I actually had forgotten about that missing sign!

I've been thinking what do you think is the radius for Peter to be able to use another hero's power? Does it stick for awhile after he's away from them or does it automatically shut off?

At most, one hundred feet. Think about it: Peter was only a few stories above his brother before he jumped, but Peter couldn't fly until Nathan flew upwards to grab him. At present time, the radius can't be that large.

I also assume he loses the power as soon as the other person is out of range. Though it would be really cool if he retained every power he ever came in "contact" with, making him an uber-mutant.

At most, one hundred feet. Think about it: Peter was only a few stories above his brother before he jumped, but Peter couldn't fly until Nathan flew upwards to grab him. At present time, the radius can't be that large.

I also assume he loses the power as soon as the other person is out of range. Though it would be really cool if he retained every power he ever came in "contact" with, making him an uber-mutant.

Well if thats the case if I was him I'd be a little antsy about flying again. Peter was flying when got caught but still fell, that could just mean that he really didn't know how to control the power. Not necessarily mean he automatically loses it if he's out of range. Hopefully we will get an ep that truely explains his powers...

• 2 weeks later...

http://superherohype.com/news/heroesnews.php?id=4933

TV Guide's Michael Ausiello has posted some new scoops on upcoming "Heroes" episodes. If you'd rather not know a thing, turn back now!

Question: Can I have some Heroes scoop now, please?— Yoli

Ausiello: New character alert! A new female hero is joining the cast for a mini arc, and this person's power is unlike anything we've seen on the show so far. All I'll say is, she'd come in very handy on Survivor.

Question: I loved your interview with Greg Grunberg. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for the Ask Ausiello T-shirt appearance on Heroes. Any scoopy goodness you wanna share?— Doris

Ausiello: Any lingering questions regarding Niki's special powers were basically answered in the preview NBC showed for next week's episode. But for those of you on the slow side, Niki had a sister named Jessica who died a horrible death. The rest is pretty obvious.

I'm guessing the new female character can start fire. Just a hunch. Also, did you guys notice the Battlestar Galactica shirt in last Monday's show? Isn't it moving to NBC in January?

I'm guessing the new female character can start fire. Just a hunch.

Might be a little too close to Ted's radiation power. If focused, he could start fires and / or turn himself into a human torch. Remember, one of Isaac's paintings was of a human torch (or someone on fire), and it seemed as if that image was of a man.

Well if thats the case if I was him I'd be a little antsy about flying again. Peter was flying when got caught but still fell, that could just mean that he really didn't know how to control the power. Not necessarily mean he automatically loses it if he's out of range. Hopefully we will get an ep that truely explains his powers...

The latest episode had him absorb Claire's powers but not Syler's. I'm thinking that Syler's different. Is it just me or was this one a little more boring than the others? No Hiro unitl the end.