Heroes - SPOILERS!

Heroes is getting into the trend of giving everyone powers. It kind of makes everyone with powers less special if everyone has them. Whenever they introduce a new character, we know they are going to have a power. I'd rather have more Andos on the show.

As long as Mr. Bennett dosen't ever get powers i'll be happy.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... that episode was beyond bad!

And there was a huge mistake in it. It said DL died in 2007, but the last episode of the first season (where he died) took place in November of 2006.

Maybe it was a slow and painful death...

What happened in the last 15 minutes? I fell asleep. Maybe that shows how interested I am in this season so far...

Peter got a tattoo and kissed the Irish lass.

Claire and the annoying boy kissed. After which she saw a scar on his neck. He revealed a "man in horn-rimmed glasses" abducted him a few years ago.

Mohinder found another painting, this one depicting Mr. Bennet's death at the hands of Claire and the boy.

We're not willing to give up on it yet, but it better turn around soon.

Best way to do that? Get rid of Maya and Alejandro. That storyline is already old! In all three episodes the twins have been separated, causing death (or near-death). What's next?

Narrator: Next week on Heroes...

[cue dramatic music as Maya and Alejandro stop running]

Maya: Alejandro! We have to keep running!

Alejandro: I have to use the washroom!

[cue dramatic music as Alejandro enters seedy Mexican bathroom]

Maya: ALEJANDRO!

Narrator: Can Maya be alone for 10 minutes? Will there be enough toilet paper? Did Alejandro wash... his... hands?

[cue dramatic music]

I don't know if the writing team has been changed or something because not only is the plot development underwhelming, the dialogue is pedestrian. Nothing like last year.

Thing to remember when illegally in a country and about to pass into another: don't tell a police officer your plans...

Not to mention the cop: Thees is not a flea market, mang. I won't be bribed for less than 2500 pesos!

Yeah I hate Maya, and now officially she's a murderer. I'm not sure if that last picture had the flying boy in it or not. I tell you what really annoys me is two of the new characters have abilities we've already seen. They can't be running out of ideas already? Sylar's back so i'm happy, but I was really hoping after he found out he couldn't use her power, that it was all a large illusion that candice had used on him.

'Heroes' heads to G4, Mojo

NBC Universal Domestic Television Distribution has sold the NBC primetime series “Heroes” to cable networks G4 and Mojo for its debut in off-network syndication.

The multiseason strip deals with G4 and Mojo call for the show to debut in fall 2010. The agreements also include a repurpose window of current season episodes the week following NBC’s initial airings starting in 2007.

G4 will debut "Heroes" with all-day marathons of Season 1 episodes Oct. 27-28. The network will begin airing episodes from the current season with a mini-marathon of the first six episodes of “Heroes” Season 2 on Nov. 3. G4 will then regularly air each week's current episode of “Heroes” at 10 p.m. Saturdays.

"Heroes" will premiere on Mojo on Nov. 1, airing the first six episodes of Season 2. Going forward, the show will air on Mojo every week at 11 p.m. ET/8 p.m. PT Wednesdays and 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT Thursdays. Mojo also will air a marathon of Season 1 episodes during the Thanksgiving holiday.

Lets hope G4 doesn't fuck it up and run all kinds of useless info across the screen like they do with Star Trek and Cops.

Plus doesn't Sylar realise that he shouldn't take every power he comes across.

As we saw last night, he kills because he has a compulsion to do it. He killed a non powered guy when he heard the "clock" ticking in his head. I think taking the powers and his killing are two different things. He kills because he feels a need to, and takes powers because he wants to be the only person with powers. If it was just about powers, then he wouldn't kill regular folks.

As we saw last night, he kills because he has a compulsion to do it. He killed a non powered guy when he heard the "clock" ticking in his head. I think taking the powers and his killing are two different things. He kills because he feels a need to, and takes powers because he wants to be the only person with powers. If it was just about powers, then he wouldn't kill regular folks.

I thought he killed Derek because he was going to call the cops about the twins. Sylar knew something was up with them and he wanted to know what.

I thought he killed Derek because he was going to call the cops about the twins. Sylar knew something was up with them and he wanted to know what.

He killed Derek because he was going to do something,either call the cops or ditch the twins, neither of which is prefable to Sylar as he wants thier power. So he made the suggest to Derek to call the cops so he could get him alone. I took the ticking clock as his power was starting to come back. I also think that his power also gives him complete control over a power, or at least to learn to control it faster. As he had no problems with Ted's, and after a few hours had control over his superhearing(the best the chick could do really was to drown it out with music. So if he takes Maya's power, I think he could control it. The new orleans chick should watch Bruce Lee movies fast foreward...