Heroes - SPOILERS!

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, this was much, much better than previous weeks, and I'm almost starting to like the Louisiana girl. Sad there wasn't any Sylar, but that's okay because the clip for next week looks awesome! And why did they have to kill the Irish guy?

In regards to Kristen Bell's character, was I the only one expecting the NBC / Heroes announcer to say, "Who's her daddy?" You know, in that overly dramatic tone he uses, that would have been quite funny.

I'm going out on a limb and guessing that Bob is Elle's(Bell) dad. I don't see any other possibilities.

I don't think so. I think her Dad is the big bad this season and it sure as hell isn't Bob(aka Midas). He just dosen't have the brains or the stones, it's obvious that Linderman was the brains there and with him gone his faction is getting cut down. I think that Parkman's dad is the man's number two. I think Nakamura(George Takei(sp?)) is still alive. That whole death scene seems really weak.

D'Oh! I don't want there to be multiple dark futures! Since "Five Years Gone" I've been hoping the show was working towards that future. Then again, maybe this is that future but with a minor tweak. Since the bomb didn't go off, maybe Sylar destroys the city with Maya. Either way, I want a dark future with Sylar in the White House. :devil:

Nathan could get his life back together and still wind up in office thanks to the company. And as I said, the future is tweaked; instead of the city going BOOM!, the world is being plagued.

with 93% of the populace dead. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the Hero plauge that the company is messing with. Oh and it looks like the company cure Jessica of Niki instead of the other way around.

Though it could be the virus Mohinder was afraid would cross to the general public, I'm leaning towards Sylar and Maya.

It actually could be both, the Virus mutates in either Sylar or Maya(depending on Sylar getting his powers back) where it makes powers go all wacky(like the Legacy Virus) and it makes the Plague virus in Maya with a larger radius or keeps it airbourn...of course Peter's girl could get infected in the future and bring it back to the present...

Much better from previous eps. Still can't stand Clare and West, Monica is growing on me slightly. Its makes sense that the future in string theory is gone since no bomb or Nathan being elected into office. I said to a couple of friends at the start when we saw Maya's power that she could be the bomb this season. I like how Sylar is willing to corrupt her and turn her into a killer, apart from Sylar we haven't really seen anybody be corrupted from using their power and turn to the dark side so that could be cool.