Heroes - SPOILERS!

Was wondering what powers Hiro's Dad and Nathans Mom have as I dont think we have been fully told yet, perhaps they could have slightly altered powers to that of their offspring similar to Parkman and his father maybe?

The reason I ask is because if that be true with Hiro's father it would have been a nice touch to have him appear with Adam somehow in the past, maybe im jumping the gun in thinking that there could be a chance that Hiro's father is a follower of Adam and was preaching him to Hiro to eventually have him follow in the future. Or Hiro's Dad is against Adam and didnt know who he was before

Really with the exception of Matt and his dad similar powers don't seem genetic. Dl phases and Niki has superstrength, thier son? Controls machines. Nathan flies and Claire's Mom controls fire, Claire? Regenerates. Charles Deveraux had a power but it seemed as though simone didn't. It seems as if the heroes gene is still random and not something specific.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was wondering what powers Hiro's Dad and Nathans Mom have as I dont think we have been fully told yet, perhaps they could have slightly altered powers to that of their offspring similar to Parkman and his father maybe?

The reason I ask is because if that be true with Hiro's father it would have been a nice touch to have him appear with Adam somehow in the past, maybe im jumping the gun in thinking that there could be a chance that Hiro's father is a follower of Adam and was preaching him to Hiro to eventually have him follow in the future. Or Hiro's Dad is against Adam and didnt know who he was before

Really with the exception of Matt and his dad similar powers don't seem genetic. Dl phases and Niki has superstrength, thier son? Controls machines. Nathan flies and Claire's Mom controls fire, Claire? Regenerates. Charles Deveraux had a power but it seemed as though simone didn't. It seems as if the heroes gene is still random and not something specific.

OK, but all those examples have both parents exhibiting abilities. Maybe its a case of a child with only one "special" parent gets a similar or identical ability wheras a child of two powers will have a much less predictable ability.

OK, but all those examples have both parents exhibiting abilities. Maybe its a case of a child with only one "special" parent gets a similar or identical ability wheras a child of two powers will have a much less predictable ability.

Thats a good point. We have to get to know some of the originals powers to really kinda of figure it out.

If the powers are genetic, than I wonder if they are all descendants of the same person. Perhaps someone that has been around for hundreds of years and is still around. ...hint...hint

Gee I hope not, that would man that there is alot of incest.

It's not incest if you are removed a hundred times. Otherwise we would all be having incest at some point.

If the powers are genetic, than I wonder if they are all descendants of the same person. Perhaps someone that has been around for hundreds of years and is still around. ...hint...hint

Gee I hope not, that would man that there is alot of incest.

It's not incest if you are removed a hundred times. Otherwise we would all be having incest at some point.

Sure. Hot sexy incest.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought it was a really slow episode, which didn't contrast all that well with the crescendo of the two that had come before. I hated that they IMMEDIATELY brought Noah back, and the reveal of Adam as Kaito's murderer might have been interesting three weeks ago. By now it was kind of a foregone conclusion.

How did Noah control Elle when they were driving to the exchange?

Next week looks awesome, though...

I have a suspicion that Adam wants to release the virus because it's the only way he can really die. The whole "being shot in the head is the only way" thing is a red herring. What better way to throw a middle finger to the world than to take 93% of its population to the grave with you?

I don't think he wants to die...

What if Adam gets injected with the virus and its mutates into the strain thats wipes out 93% of the world?

Adam's got way to much of a god complex to want to die. Nice nod to Linderman being Adam's disciple by mentioning that he had inside help

I don't know the whole Linderman being Adam's discliple seems to be a plot hole. Why would the others let Linderman get control of the company if he was just as bad as Adam? Why wouldn't he have released Adam from prison?

What if Adam gets injected with the virus and its mutates into the strain thats wipes out 93% of the world?

Adam's got way to much of a god complex to want to die. Nice nod to Linderman being Adam's disciple by mentioning that he had inside help

I don't know the whole Linderman being Adam's discliple seems to be a plot hole. Why would the others let Linderman get control of the company if he was just as bad as Adam? Why wouldn't he have released Adam from prison?

Bob mentioned it to Nathan in one of the episodes, plus you have to remember than Linderman had the support of Mrs Petreli and several others where no longer involved with the company like Hiro's dad and Charles

Bob mentioned it to Nathan in one of the episodes, plus you have to remember than Linderman had the support of Mrs Petreli and several others where no longer involved with the company like Hiro's dad and Charles

Still wouldn't explain why he didn't free his idol. I think Elle will turn on her Dad and have been working with Adam, It dosen't make alot of sense that he got away after she zapped him.

Peter is following Adam because he saved his brother. He's blinded by that. Well, and he's kind of dumb.

I'm not convinced that the virus is what kills everyone in the future. Something tells me it has something to do with Maya's power. Maybe she gets the Shonti virus and it mutates with her own power. I don't see them wasting all this time with her character for her to not have a big payoff.