Heroes - SPOILERS!

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

The punching girl from Californication is on it now. That makes me very happy.

I was halfway through the first episode before I remembered Sylar was now Nathan.

I still hate Claire, but she's better than last season.

Wasn't the Haitian killed like 2 seasons ago?

Is that Irish girl from last season still stuck in the alternate future?

Is that Irish girl from last season still stuck in the alternate future?

I think Tim Kring said they have no intention of following up on that.

That is stupid. At least explain that she reverted back to normal time when things were changed, or at least have Peter acknowledge that he misses her. They swept her under the carpet.

Wasn't the Haitian killed like 2 seasons ago?

Not quite. He had an episode last season but that's about it. He was entirely absent during the "Fugitives" arc since it was, let's say it together, convenient for the plot.

I don't know how to react to the new season yet. On one hand, I was interested by some of the plot points. On the other, I was interested by the first couple of episodes of "Villains" and we all know how that spiraled down towards the end. I reserve judgment on this season until we're at least a quarter in.

That is stupid. At least explain that she reverted back to normal time when things were changed, or at least have Peter acknowledge that he misses her. They swept her under the carpet.

Oh, it gets worse. Remember in that early part of Season 2, when Peter got that tattoo from the Irish people that came alive and started glowing and moving? Yeah. Nothing happened there.

Oh, it gets worse. Remember in that early part of Season 2, when Peter got that tattoo from the Irish people that came alive and started glowing and moving? Yeah. Nothing happened there.

Honest to God, I have no memory of that whatsoever. And I was watching during that time!

I tuned in thinking to give this show another chance and what happened some of the characters still annoy me to no end, Mama Petrelli needs to just go away, she can take fuckin Claire with her and Sylar too and Noah get him off the show. When those characters are removed then I will be fine with this show.

And because I didn't watch the majority of last season I don't even know what power Peter has or who has powers does Ando still have powers?? ANd when Hiro said I have to go back in time I was just wondering did the show not learn from past mistakes?

The premier was alright. I'm a little confused as to the goals of the circus guy, unless he's taking the Magneto stance.

And NightAngle, Peter has the same power he's always had (mimicking the powers of others nearby), though it seems he can only manifest those one at a time. I think Ando still has his power. It would seem weird to joke about it if he didn't.

Peter is a freakin moron. He knew the guy wasn't there because he can remember everyone. The picture that he had on his wall, that he looked at every day all the sudden has a new guy in it and he didn't find that odd.

The whole Sylar in Matt's mind thing should be interesting, but it's not. It's boring.

Someone kill Claire because she has sucked since season 2 started. I can already tell where her storyline is going. "Hey, look my new roommate that I told about my powers has powers of her own, and it turns out she's a bad guy".

There are too many storylines going at once, and that's one of the shows problems every season. Someone gets left out each week. There are just too many characters.