Heroes - SPOILERS!

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/blog...68-c76a5850964c

Tell me you heard it. Tell me you heard the incisive words of the sage I like to call...NBC Promo Dude, who sent out this prophecy at the end of last night's episode of Heroes:

"A Hero will be lost...and in a show known for its surprise endings, you ain't seen nothin' yet."

Yee! I sure hope you heard that warning, because then you'll realize there are only six shopping days left to stock up on paper bags (for requisite hyperventilation) and adult diapers (um, in case an elderly relative should happen to visit) before said episode of "loss" and "surprise" airs. 'Cause let me tell you, Promo Dude is so not kidding. Not even a teensy-weensy wittle bit.

Reliable sources close to Heroes tell me someone—a certain heroic someone—indeed bites the dust in the next episode, which airs this very Monday. But, hmmm, wait a minute, come to think of it, I'm pretty dang sure two Heroes actually die within the next few episodes. And producers are even planning a third! Talk about a body count. At this rate, the only character left at the end of the season will be Mr. Muggles, the Bennetts' dog.

Anyway, here's a juicy morsel of exclusive scoop that you can keep in mind when you discover which Heroes bite the dust in the next few eps: One of the deceased was supposed to be on the show a while longer, but he or she ran into a few problems with his or her contract, and this particular Hero is getting killed off six episodes earlier than originally planned. The storyline of this insta-ousted character got a wee bit of a jump-start, if you will, so buckle up and hold on to your couch cushions, 'cause things are whipping into fast-foward. Believe you me.

Here's a Bit of What Lies Ahead (Yes, It's Spoilery)

• Peter won't be in jail for long. (A shame, really. I was hoping for a Michael Scofield crossover, with him being in Texas and all!)

• There's going to be a hostage situation—of a family. And just who is doing the holding in this sitch will surprise you.

• Someone will be killed. And someone will be sacrificed.

I just thought of something. We know that Hiro went back to save Charlie from getting murdered right? Who's to say that he didn't? All he said was that he couldn't save her. Maybe she went on the trip to Japan, only to die from her blood clot. Everyone in the diner sure aren't acting like there was a gruesome murder there just a couple of days(or maybe even just 1) ago. Also, why wasn't it shut down as a crime scene? Ando is the only one that seems to remember what happened.

Another thing that doesn't make sense is that when he jumps to the past, Charlie is pouring him a coffee. Wouldn't he have had to been there to order it for her to pour it?

I feel like if Ando remembers why Hiro went back and everything, then she must have still been murdered. There is the whole confusing argument that if she doesn't die then Ando wouldn't know that Hiro went back to save her, since there was nothing to save her from... and so on. Though I could overlook if they just kinda threw in whatever was convenient as far as time travel goes.

As for the coffee, it's a lil' town type place. You walk in, they pour coffee, that's how it goes.

But how did no one scream from utter shock when Hiro popped up during excersizes?

Whoa!

Yeah...double Whoa!

"I have to find that sword" indeed.

Every episode is the best one I have seen yet. Peter needs to be killed now, right? Maybe the Haitian can help. He seems to be anti-Claire's Dad.

What happened between Sylar and the persuasion girl? I got a phone call I had to take and couldn't watch that part. I saw a gun. Did he persuade her to kill herself and escape?

Am I the only one who has noticed that this show employs two former Noxzema girls?

Eden went into Sylar's room in an effort to persuade him to kill himself. However, without the Haitian around, Sylar was able to use his powers and violently yanked her halfway through the glass window. Eden pointed the gun at his head, and Sylar said something like, "You know that can't hurt me. But I'm going to add your power to mine!" Eden then turned the gun on herself and fired, so the killer couldn't gain her abilities.

At first I too thought Sylar used TK to force her to shoot herself, but the look on his face was one of surprise. He was shocked she had the balls to pull the trigger.

Eden went into Sylar's room in an effort to persuade him to kill himself. However, without the Haitian around, Sylar was able to use his powers and violently yanked her halfway through the glass window. Eden pointed the gun at his head, and Sylar said something like, "You know that can't hurt me. But I'm going to add your power to mine!" Eden then turned the gun on herself and fired, so the killer couldn't gain her abilities.

At first I too thought Sylar used TK to force her to shoot herself, but the look on his face was one of surprise. He was shocked she had the balls to pull the trigger.

Very cool.

Thanks

The episode made the Haitian so much more awesome than he was. I can't wait for his story to get explored now that he's been "established."

Anyone else just really tired of Micah's Family storyline. The characters have interacted with the main story players, but the storyline itself hasn't really weaved in yet. I'm just really bored with those three.

Anyone else just really tired of Micah's Family storyline. The characters have interacted with the main story players, but the storyline itself hasn't really weaved in yet. I'm just really bored with those three.

Yeah, I was really hoping Niki / Jessica would die in episode 11 so they could end that storyline.

The episode made the Haitian so much more awesome than he was. I can't wait for his story to get explored now that he's been "established."

Yup. The only part of the show I could take or leave. It took me a while to get into Psychic Cop because the FBI chick is the only thing I hated about Carnivale

Anyone else find it odd that the only "normal" human in Peter's premonition was Simone? Any chance she might have powers?

I was thinking the same thing. Also Micah's family's attendance at the event gave me a little hope that the storyline is headed somewhere... eventually, ugh.

I am a bit confused about where these premonitions come from, though I feel the seeds have been sowed that he picked them up from Simone's dying father (I think it was her father, right?). Which would also hint at a more long-term power usage...

Hmm, so the hero that will be sacrificed might be Peter. The way Claire was saying "I'm sorry" makes me think that. In his "dream" he was Sylar. You can tell because he was dressed like him, and was wearing the watch. I think he will give himself to Sylar, so that the rest of the heroes can overload his power. The streets are empty because the city is evacuated.