Heroes - SPOILERS!

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Was weird watching back that last episode as well with the foward flash so to speak from Peter, Matt was back in uniform on the road pushing Nikki and family back.

Peter giving his-self up to Sylar sounds like a good idea to me, gives Peter afew episodes first to find out more about his powers and how he controls them, then he gains the confidence from that to play with Sylar's.

Which characters do you guys think will be killed? First theres the rumour of one going sooner due to contract disputes, I guess Eden there as it was mentioned afew pages back how the one death occured around 6 episodes too early or something. Out of the other deaths im going with Mr Issac next, even though he is useful for his predictions it doesnt stop the show forming a new character to do that as well somehow. Then there was the mention of another death which is the one im alittle unsure of who I would predict, gotta be one of Nikki's family I hope, sorry guess lol

Was weird watching back that last episode as well with the foward flash so to speak from Peter, Matt was back in uniform on the road pushing Nikki and family back.

Dreams can't be taken literally. To whoever the person is that blew up, Matt is a cop, so he wears a cop outfit. The same with Claire and her uniform. Nikki, and the family are just that, a family. Suresh is cab driver, so he is getting out of a cab. It's just a general way of looking at these people. That's why I don't think Peter is the one in the dream. He would think of his brother as more than just a politician.

Anyways, check this out.

Golden Globe nominee and star of NBC's Golden Globe-nominated drama "Heroes," Masi Oka, will be stopping by "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on January 3. Fans of the hit series won't have to wait until it returns on Monday, January 22 (9-10:00 pm EST/PST) to get a glimpse into the future as Oka bends time by bringing an exclusive clip from episode 12: "Godsend."

We've done a little digging and I know some of you will probably know this already. The new hero, Hana Gitelman, has been cast. For those of you who haven't been following the graphic novels, you might want to do that or you'll have no idea what we're talking about. I've provided a recap of them here and here.

Hana is an Israeli soldier with the ability to intercept and send electronic messages with her brain. In the last graphic novel, HRG causes the power to emerge from within Hana and decides it is time for her to go on her first mission. This probably means we won't be seeing Hana very early in the second half of the season. I just can't see where the would insert her into the plot without some kind of introduction. I'm going to guess it will be four of five episodes in, but I hope it's sooner.

Okay, so who's going to play Hana? We've been told it is going to be Jessalyn Gilsig. There's been a lot of chatter that she's going to be on the show, but none that I've found about her being Hana Gitelman. Again, I know some of you will have a link somewhere so please feel free to post it in the comments and refrain from flaming me. ;-)

http://www.fangasm.com/01television/heroes...e-played-by.php

From what was reported in the papers here in the UK afew weeks back it would be something around 6 episodes, with Chris coming in as an invisible theif using his powers just for that. No real mention on if there were a possiblilty of it going longer, although no-one really knows of Heroes in the UK to be honest so they wouldnt have tried digging further yet.

Superherohype has a great story about Hiro, and tell how he wasn't originally supposed to be in the series, and has this to say about George Takei coming to the show.

Future episodes will also delve more into the relationship Hiro has with his father, who is played by George Takei. There will be notable tension between the two because of his father's attitude and expectations toward his son. Hiro views his father as an intimidating figure and someone he has to live up to.

According to Oka, "The relationship is kind of complex, but simple. Without trying to reveal too much, I don't want to spoil it, you'll find out that the father has a lot of expectations for his son. Hiro is his only son, who he expected to be his heir to his company. Because of that there are some expectations, and he kind of views Hiro's journey to be very childish and foolish. He wants him to grow up."

Read the whole thing here.

From aicn.com:

* The episode, titled “Godsend,” begins with the superimposition “Two Weeks Later” (which puts it just three weeks before Nov. 8, when Manhattan goes boom).

* As the episode begins, Hiro, Nathan and Peter have all returned to New York, where we learn Hiro’s powers have been diminishing since he failed to rescue his waitress-girlfriend Charlie. Peter, meanwhile, is in a coma, reliving the dream of apocalypse.

* It turns out that Syler did not escape PrimaTech Paper following the unpleasantness with Eden.

* Claire’s nerd-pal, Zach, isn’t gone for good after all.

* Nathan comes to remark that Hiro’s English is much improved. Hiro attributes this to Charlie, who taught him “many things.”

* Niki, while in Vegas stir, makes a very interesting discovery about herself. I think.

* We do not learn to whom Jack Bennet reports, but a plural pronoun is employed.

* The shadowy “Linderman” does not yet surface (at least not overtly), but the name “Linderman” comes up a lot.

* Peter does not fly, but there are special effects aplenty.

* The new Christopher Eccleston character is indeed introduced in this episode. He sports a beard and we don’t meet him till near episode’s end.

* And here’s how it ends, spoiler boys: “Who needs God when you got me?”

• 2 weeks later...
Beginning on January 22nd, viewers will be invited to experience Heroes in a whole new way. As they investigate on-air clues and learn new truths about the characters, their involvement will lead them to new platforms, including interaction with unique mobile content; a WAP (Wireless Application Protocol) site that one of the characters gives them access to; a special "two screen" application which provides a real-time experience; access to the fictional Primatech Paper company's phone system; and significantly increased original content on NBC.com including secret files, hidden sites and original commentary from cast members added to each streaming episode.

http://superherohype.com/news/heroesnews.php?id=5110

It's what Lost should have been.

Who Will Die on NBC's Heroes?

Source: TV Guide

January 24, 2007

WARNING: This article contains spoilers about upcoming episodes of "Heroes."

Claire finds her birth parents. Peter vanishes. Hiro's father shows up and so does a startling new Israeli hero with high tech capabilities. But that's not the biggest news in store for fans of Heroes as it continues its first season. Featuring four collectible "Heroes" covers (see below), the January 29 issue of TV Guide magazine (on newsstands January 25) reveals that one series' regular is headed for hero heaven.

"Some people will be upset (when they learn who dies), sure," says "Heroes" creator and executive producer Tim Kring. "During February sweeps we are going to kill off one of our regulars, someone who has been with the show from the very beginning." Asked if that "regular" is one of the actual heroes, Kring responds, "You know what? I personally never use the term 'hero' because I happen to know that, ultimately, some of the seemingly heroic characters will not be heroic."

Still he hints that we may not be seeing the last of whomever it is that is being knocked off. "But with the ability to bend time and change things, not all of those who are killed are making their last appearance on the show--and we actually do have plans for the character who's dying."

Kring also confirms that Claire will find her biological mom - played by "Nip/Tuck's" Jessalyn Gilsig - in the January 29 episode. "Claire sets out to locate her birth mother and finds her living in a trailer park in an old Airstream. That'll be a shock but the identity of Claire's father will be a bigger shock," he says. He goes on to hint that the revelation of Claire's biological father just might be someone fans are already familiar with. "I'll say no more about that except that the reveal will be a lot of fun for the audience...Claire has to go on the road to find him. Once she meets her true parents, it will become even more important for her to find other people like her."

Continuing with the Meet the Parents theme, Kring says that Hiro's father - played by George Takei - will also pop up on January 29. "It's going to be blow-your-mind cool," he says. "The character will provide a gateway into a whole world back in Japan that we will explore in Season 2--a story about Hiro's family and his past."

As for Hiro regaining control of his powers, Kring says, "He'll be a little handicapped for a while. Hiro can't be so powerful that he becomes a crutch for bad writing. That's why we had him fail to save the waitress. We can't have him go back in time and fix everything."

What about the two series regulars - Simone and Mohinder - who don't seem to possess a secret power? Kring says of both, "(There are) none yet and none planned...except (in the case of Simone) maybe the power of love. We want the audience to feel that the spark between Simone and Isaac might reignite. It was always intended to be a complicated triangle between those tow and Peter."

As for Peter, Kring says, "He's with our new invisible man, Claude, and no one will be able to find him for several episodes. Claude who has had his powers longer than anyone we've seen thus far, is a window into the truth about what's really going on."

http://superherohype.com/news/heroesnews.php?id=5134