Heroes - SPOILERS!

-Nathan flies him into orbit and they both go kablooey. If the blast is radioactive, as we've been led to believe this entire series, the fallout isn't just contained to New York, and the entire continent is irradiated. Nathan is disintegrated, and Peter is presumed dead (even if he can regenerate, how does that help him breathe in space? I know, I know, he'll be back, but this is reality we're supposedly talking about here). Two heroes down, possibly thousands more when the radioactive cloud floats over the nation.

Nathan could not have gone into space. He never would have survived long enough(he still needs to breath), and would have been burned up going through the atmosphere at the speed they were going anyways.

My guess is Peter will wake up halfway across the country(or world) after he falls back to Earth.

Edit: The right person is quoted now.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who says they went into space? For all we know they just went way up into the atmosphere.

Nathan could not have gone into space. He never would have survived long enough(he still needs to breath), and would have been burned up going through the atmosphere at the speed they were going anyways.

My guess is Peter will wake up halfway across the country(or world) after he falls back to Earth.

You're quoting me as if I said they went into space, but I said the exact opposite; I don't think they went into space.

• 3 weeks later...

There are a lot of new characters this season, including twins Maya and Alejandro. Maya has the power to bring a plague. I don't know what Alejandro's power is, or if it's the same as hers.

Monica is a crime fighting avenger, and Micah's second cousin. I don't know her power.

West is a new love interest for Clair, and he can fly.

Elle has some sort of electrical power. She's played by Kristen bell, and will show up in episode 5.

Takezo Kensei is in the past where Hiro meets him. It turns out he's white, and English.

edit: I forgot this was a spoiler thread, so I took off the spoiler tags.

As reported on this week's Dread Media (I hear it's a good show... :laugh: ), Eli Roth (Hostel, Hostel 2 and Cabin Fever) and Michale Dougherty (writer/director of Trick R Treat) are directing episodes of Heroes Origins, introducing new characters.

I hope there's at least one nasty villain introduced between the two of them. That said, I also hope Roth doesn't get within 10 feet of the script before filming!

As I told Des yesterday, at some point down the line they're going to kill Mr. Bennet. Frankly, he has to die for Claire to grow as a character, and on that day my soul will be torn asunder. They're dynamic is so wonderful and he's such a complex character, that it will be a shame to see him go.

I noticed it, I was like was that nathan? But I wasn't sure untill the showed him in the apartment. As for Peter I'm pretty sure that exploding is quite a tramatic experience to go through so I'm leaning towards that as his memory lose and not the Haitian. I have no sympahty for Maya, In my eyes she is directly responsible for everyone who was on that truck. She knows she has a power that she can't control and yet she is still choses to be around people. She should isolate herself or kill herself.

I have no sympahty for Maya, In my eyes she is directly responsible for everyone who was on that truck. She knows she has a power that she can't control and yet she is still choses to be around people. She should isolate herself or kill herself.

If her brother's power keeps hers in check, as has been implied, being ripped away from him by those men was hardly her fault.

Not harsh at all. She is very scared and believes there is a cure. Plus while her brother is around she is safe. When those guys separted them that was their fault. Its no different than taking the safety of gun off. They were going to rape her and got what they deserved. The people in the back I feel sorry for but Its not her fault, she has no understanding of how her or her brother's powers work. Just like Peter at the start. Some powers like Claire's or Nathan's are obivious and don't need instructionsand some do.

Not harsh at all. She is very scared and believes there is a cure. Plus while her brother is around she is safe. When those guys separted them that was their fault. Its no different than taking the safety of gun off. They were going to rape her and got what they deserved. The people in the back I feel sorry for but Its not her fault, she has no understanding of how her or her brother's powers work. Just like Peter at the start. Some powers like Claire's or Nathan's are obivious and don't need instructionsand some do.

If it was the first time it happened then yea I would say it wasn't her fault but once she knew what she could do but couldn't control then it is very much her fault. It isn't the same as taking a safty off the gun because they had no idea what she was capable of. If she makes it to New York and is seperated from her brother again how many people will die? Innocent people who just could be walking down the street or riding in the back of a truck looking for a better oppurtunity in life. She knows shes dangerous, but she is selfishly looking for a cure(which they don't even know if Suresh has) and putting countless lives at risk.