Alien vs. Predator 2

Fangoria reports that Alien vs. Predator sequel Alien vs. Predator: Survival of the Fittest (new title) starts shooting in Vancouver on September 23 and wraps on December 14:

AVP's Tom Woodruff Jr. and Alec Gillis of Amalgamated Dynamics, veterans of the first AVP and all the previous ALIEN sequels, will encore on the creature FX. The Shane Salerno script places the battling extraterrestrials on U.S. soil (the Midwest).

Colin and Greg Strauss are making their feature directorial debut on the film, opening December 21, 2007.

• 10 months later...
ComingSoon.net is reporting that 20th Century Fox has updated the title for the Alien vs. Predator sequel, coming to theaters on Christmas Day. It's really simple, just add an "s"...

ALIENS VS. PREDATOR

Poor Predator! Directed by the Strause brothers, the sci-fi action-adventure stars Reiko Aylesworth, Steven Pasquale, John Ortiz, Shareeka Epps, Johnny Lewis, Sam Trammell and David Paetkau.

That's just stupid. People are going to get confused and think they already saw it. People need to be told it's a sequel. People are dumb that way.

ComingSoon.net is reporting that 20th Century Fox has updated the title for the Alien vs. Predator sequel, coming to theaters on Christmas Day. It's really simple, just add an "s"...

ALIENS VS. PREDATOR

Poor Predator! Directed by the Strause brothers, the sci-fi action-adventure stars Reiko Aylesworth, Steven Pasquale, John Ortiz, Shareeka Epps, Johnny Lewis, Sam Trammell and David Paetkau.

That's just stupid. People are going to get confused and think they already saw it. People need to be told it's a sequel. People are dumb that way.

I don't think people are that dumb. Most people won't see it because the first one was horrific.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The newest trend in movies. Putting up the first 5 minutes online. I guess they think it's like crack, and you'll come back for more.

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/a/Aliens-Vs-Pre...ex-3687454.html

I would like to think if I ever saw an alien space ship crash in front of me, I wouldn't bring my kid over to it and poke it with my gun.

The Predator at the end looks like the hero of the movie, odd.