Everything Marvel

JackFetch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've heard a ton of names on Twitter the last day. It feels like most of them just googled "Crazy Rich Asians" and pulled names from the list. I'm personally pulling for Phillip Ng. He's American born but he has Hong Kong cinema cred and he can do a fight scene brilliantly. Only downside is he's in his 40s but ehh?

Other than that, just out there and I doubt he'll ever get the role but, Ludi Lin who played Zach in the 2017 Power Rangers movie would be a fun choice.

I think that would be the lazy way to do it. Carol just happens to come across Tony in all of space? 

That scene with Banner looking at the pictures of the missing really gets me. I think in that scene he is realizing that he is now the smartest scientist in the world(as far as he knows Tony is gone). You see Peter and Shuri on the same screen so I think he's searching for other scientists that can help. Does he make a deal with Hulk to keep control so they still have a scientist? Could this be a way of introducing Reed Richards?

Marvel Studios needs to stop putting big spoilers in the trailer. Comic fans know who Ronin is, but many people who watch the movies may not. They did this last year with the return of War Machine, who was crippled in Civil War and came back in Infinity War.

Stop it.

That said, I totally marked out when I saw Ronin.

1 hour ago, JackFetch said:

We are supposed to get a Spider-Man: Far From Home trailer this week. They already showed it in Brazil and descriptions are out there. 

Spoiler

It's so weird that they're already promoting that movie when the character is currently dead in the MCU timeline. Like, I KNOW, everyone knows it never was gonna last, but I would've thought a LITTLE cageyness might've been fun to try.

4 hours ago, Donomark said:
  Hide contents

It's so weird that they're already promoting that movie when the character is currently dead in the MCU timeline. Like, I KNOW, everyone knows it never was gonna last, but I would've thought a LITTLE cageyness might've been fun to try.

Exactly.

That's why I didn't take his temporary death in Infinity War seriously, and thought it was overplayed.

But to be totally fair... Is it possible that this movie takes place between Homecoming and Infinity War?

I'm still grumpy about spoiling War Machine's return in the trailer for Infinity War. That should have been a big reveal in the movie, not just thrown into the trailer. Then again, I've been a mark for Rhodey since I started seriously collecting Iron Man in high school, which was... 30 years ago.

I am an old man. Get off my lawn.

• 3 weeks later...