Everything Marvel

JackFetch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fuck Adam Pascal. He was in one, piece of shit show that got famous because the hack behind it died of AIDS. The fact that he's respected in his field makes me fucking sick. Choke on a pile of dicks, you overrated cock. Taymor has more talent in a fucking fingernail that he does in his whole worthless body.

EDIT: And I'm not sad about the show being shut down, it's Pascal's idiotic personal attack on Taymor that enrages me.

Fuck Adam Pascal. He was in one, piece of shit show that got famous because the hack behind it died of AIDS. The fact that he's respected in his field makes me fucking sick. Choke on a pile of dicks, you overrated cock. Taymor has more talent in a fucking fingernail that he does in his whole worthless body.

First Jonathon Larson died of an aortic dissection, not AIDS. If you're going to rant about someone, at least get your facts straight. Second, Adam Pascal was also in Aida and has played in a few other roles on Broadway. Third, Taymor may have talent but she's wasting it on what is rightfully being called a piece of steaming shit. The music is crap and people are actually getting hurt for something that will close within a month of it actually opening.

First Jonathon Larson died of an aortic dissection, not AIDS. If you're going to rant about someone, at least get your facts straight. Second, Adam Pascal was also in Aida and has played in a few other roles on Broadway. Third, Taymor may have talent but she's wasting it on what is rightfully being called a piece of steaming shit. The music is crap and people are actually getting hurt for something that will close within a month of it actually opening.

Right, I misspoke on that bit.

Pascal is terrible and he is way, way out of line telling people to sue Taymor for assault. I could give a shit what he thinks, and for him to open his fucking maw and openly crucify someone like this is totally unprofessional. There are unions and regulations that had approved every fucking stunt in the show, and he goes after one fucking person? He's an idiot.

Pascal is terrible and he is way, way out of line telling people to sue Taymor for assault. I could give a shit what he thinks, and for him to open his fucking maw and openly crucify someone like this is totally unprofessional. There are unions and regulations that had approved every fucking stunt in the show, and he goes after one fucking person? He's an idiot.

I'll agree to disagree on the subject of Pascal himself but will agree, he is out of line. That said, he does say at the end of his rant that all of the investors on the show need to be sued in that group also. I just want this show to be out of previews so Julie can move on to something worthwhile again. I do find it odd that she has done this and The Lion King, but all her film stuff is very non-mainstream (yes, the Across the Universe soundtrack is a regular on my iPod.) Just a random observation.

Plus Theater has the chance that an actor goes insane, goes wildly off-script, and Hamlet grows a backbone, killing his uncle in Act 1. On film, not so often. I mean, a play can be a little different everytime you see it and a wide variety of people can bring different things to your favorite roles. A movie, Judy Garland is always going to be Dorothy and the part is always the same.