• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Tell me you didn't love it.

Preston, chum, Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance gets no love from me.

I verbalised my thoughts better in The Show 520, but a quick glance at my scores tells me I liked The Green Hornet more.....

As for Ant-Man, Eric O'Grady or GTFO.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Apparently Joss Whedon heavily implied that a brother/sister duo would be joining the Avengers for the second movie. Kinda surprising since Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch are supposed to be Mutants and Magnetos kids so presumably they'd have to change that which could cause fanboy uproar.

I mean, if they were going to bring anyone in I'd think it would be Wasp and Giant Man, although I suppose they can't do that because Edgar Wright has a lock on Pym.

Because of their status as mutants AND as Avengers, Wanda and Pietro can be used by either Marvel or Fox at this point. I have to wonder if Marvel wants to pre-emptively get them in before Fox has a chance to. Cinematically, I'd be interested in seeing Quicksilver onscreen, but wonder what they would do to make Wanda interesting.

And yes, that would mean removing the "children of Magneto" backstory, making them even less interesting.

I think Wanda is easy to make interesting since so much of what the Avengers deal with could be considered magic and yet the supposedly magic Avenger just hits stuff with a hammer. She is more likely to be useful and integral to the story, with Quicksilver getting over just based on cool powers and brash confidence.