Everything Marvel

JackFetch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

According to CBR, Zoe Saldana may have let the name of the fourth Avengers movie slip accidentally while promoting GOTG2. Feige's been treating the name like a huge spoiler for Infinity War, so into tags it goes:

She referred to being called back to film "Gauntlet", leading to the assumption that the one after

Infinity War will be Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet.

• 2 weeks later...

Clearly her hair is going to be 99% CGI, but FFS, Marvel, this is the introductory photoshoot. At least pretend to give a crap.

And Don: while there is no earthly reason Black Bolt (or any of them, really) would actually have a reason to wear the mask, yes, he needs the fucking mask.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been trying really hard to keep an open mind. But that is hugely unimpressive.

Don is 100% correct. Inhumans should be epic. This looks super low budget. Network TV is not the right home for this property.

37 year old Des: "Hey, 10 year old version of me: in my day, there's an Inhumans series on regular television."

10 year old Des: "WHAT? OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!"

37 year old Des: "Yeah, but I never even bothered watching because it looks like shit and is no better looking than the terrible Agents of SHIELD series."

10 year old Des: "Agents of SHIELD series?!!!!"