How much would you spend in a week

ragernok2002

A man must have limits...

:laugh:

Fo' rizzle.

I don't buy comic books weekly, but it's fair to say that I buy at least one graphic novel per month. This month, it was "Batman: City of Crime" and last month was "Green Lantern: Emerald Twilight & A New Dawn". So, probably about $20-30 a month.

If we're including manga, as well, then that average probably jumps to about $50-$60/month.

Manga only and only like $15 per month (only buying A.I. Love You & Genshiken) though I DO want to get into buying certain comics. Cept as a total n00b at it I have no clue where to start. I want to snag as much Sonic and Civil War stuff as possible and have no idea where to start. I can't even get around DCBS' website, somebody help please.

• 2 months later...

I spend between $20-25 a week and if I have bonus munnies I'll buy a trade of something "old." I use that to catch-up on something that received good buzz and see if I like it. Right now I'm working my way through the Strangers in Paradise (really, really, really good) collections, though I haven't had a lot of bonus munnies recently so it is slow going.

• 4 weeks later...