Eureka

Missy

Anyone else watch this show?

"H.O.U.S.E. Rules" just aired, and I went absolutely nuts when S.A.R.A.H. asked, "Shall we play a game," after Fargo revealed she used to be a war games simulator. (If you don't get the reference, you're too young. Go away!)

Yea it's a really good show, but if they go through with having Henry(One of my favorite characters) leave i'm not sure if i'll watch another season. Henry and Carter's characters have a real good flo between them and it's half the reason I watch the show

• 1 year later...

I actually haven't watched the second episode yet, but when they started unloading giant crates of Degree into GD in the first, my eyes started rolling and they still haven't stopped. I was reminded of that episode of 30 Rock, when Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin took a few minutes out of the episode to talk about how great Snapple was, and then Fey looked right into the camera and asked, "Can we have our money now?"

In other news, the "bringing in the new boss" storyline is never a good sign for a show.

• 2 weeks later...

"Ed Stark leaves Eureka" is not exactly front page news, but I think we'd have heard something by now if this was permanent. The show really can't afford to lose him; we're only three episodes into the new season of Degreeka, but it's been kinda shaky, and Stark's interaction with Carter is a highlight that they really need right now.