For wrestling fans

JackFetch

EDIT - Couldn't get it to work originally.

They seem like they are trained and everything. I've seen worse.

I wouldn't call ECW backyard wrestling though.

You must have gotten a good one. I'm watching two guys hit each other with kendo sticks in a school while a guy is breakdancing in the background.

Well, I've got no idea how these things typically work, but all I saw was an average tag match (in an actual ring suprisingly) with a bit of chain wrestling between a couple of decent wrestlers. I'm guessing this is also home to crappy backyard brawling where untrained people jump off cars and hit each other with barbwire covered baseball bats.

Thats the type of shit I never want to see.

Well, I've got no idea how these things typically work, but all I saw was an average tag match (in an actual ring suprisingly) with a bit of chain wrestling between a couple of decent wrestlers. I'm guessing this is also home to crappy backyard brawling where untrained people jump off cars and hit each other with barbwire covered baseball bats.

Thats the type of shit I never want to see.

Yea that pretty much what I think of when I hear about backyard wrestling. I knew some peeps back in the day that did that stuff, bunch of idoits.