New IGN 100

Pablo Molinero

IGN Top 100

They ran one of these a while ago, and I remember the negative reaction from around here. And, although it pleases me to see some personal faves slip in there (like Golden Sun), it dosn't seem much better this time.

100. Virtua Fighter 4: Evo - Only 100??? Behind Tekken 5??? How awful.

82. Super Mario Bros - ... How can this be so low? It's mind-boggling.

Various current-gen sports and wrestling games in there with "all time greats". Makes perfect sense.

And some of this makes little sense., like MGS2 and MGS2: Substance both being on the list and being within two spots of each other. I shudder to think how the rest of the list will pan out.

I love how they suddenly forgot that video games actually existed before the current generation.

Anyways, now would be a good a time as ever to announce that I'm working on a top 100 of my own. I promise it will be better than this.

I love how they suddenly forgot that video games actually existed before the current generation.

Anyways, now would be a good a time as ever to announce that I'm working on a top 100 of my own. I promise it will be better than this.

I don't think it's metaphysically possible for your list to be worse than this list.

I don't think it's metaphysically possible for your list to be worse than this list.

Hence the promise.