Wizard World Texas

Missy

As of this moment, it looks as if I will not be attending Wizard World Texas. Money troubles and WWT's lackluster schedule have made the decision for me. Sorry if you were looking forward to hearing the panels I record. (I'll still go if someone wants to front me the money. :D )

As of this moment, it looks as if I will not be attending Wizard World Texas. Money troubles and WWT's lackluster schedule have made the decision for me. Sorry if you were looking forward to hearing the panels I record. (I'll still go if someone wants to front me the money. :D )

If I had the money to front you I'd be going myself! :P

Dang. I'll have to wait for a month and a half for DC and Marvel to put up their subpar recordings of the panel. You'd think corporations like that would have people employed to do that sort of thing in this day and age. You know, people to competently record panels and podcast them in time to make the announcements as opposed to listening to Dan DiDio make announcements about stuff that has already been published.

This may be your way in, Mike!