Halloween Viewing

Dread

I'm planning on introducing the wife to Night of the Living Dead and Nosferatu tonight.

I used to go see the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra perform the live score to Nosferatu while the movie played on a screen behind them. Amazing. I'm too far away from Vancouver to do that now.

I watched Saw III and Slither. Slither was a movie I did not want to see, but it turned out to be pretty damn entertaining. Best part of it was the dialogue was actually...*GASP*...realistic. In so many horror movies, you have these people when they see something hideously bad, they get all tough and yell out a bunch of empty bravado bullshit. In this movie, the actual things people would say if this happened in real life were said. Most notably:

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!?"

and

"Holy shit..."

:laugh:

Like I said--very entertaining.

I watched Saw III and Slither. Slither was a movie I did not want to see, but it turned out to be pretty damn entertaining. Best part of it was the dialogue was actually...*GASP*...realistic. In so many horror movies, you have these people when they see something hideously bad, they get all tough and yell out a bunch of empty bravado bullshit. In this movie, the actual things people would say if this happened in real life were said. Most notably:

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!?"

and

"Holy shit..."

:laugh:

Like I said--very entertaining.

Yea I actually want to see slither, but I don't know if I want to see slugs going into people's mouths...