Xbox: Round Three

Missy

Xbox: Round Three  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ha. Just call this the "X-Box Underrated" Round.

The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay is just about the best movie based game I've ever seen. It was so good, in fact, that, upon completion, I went out and rented the movie. One was significantly better than the other...

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind is tied for the spot of my favorite american-made RPG ever (the other will be in the next XB round.) I actually prefer this one a bit over Oblivion just because of the inherant freedom involved. You literally had no limits and there was so much to see and do.

Otogi: Myth of Demons is gorgeous. I mentioned it on my segment a couple times, and even though it most likely won't advance here, it's a game you should play.

Panzer Dragoon Orta - see what I said for Otogi above, now replace "should play" with "go to the fucking store and buy this game now."

Psychonauts is the game that everyone heard about and no one bought, pretty much dashing my hopes for a sequel. Just simple quirky fun that you don't see much of anymore.

Orta is getting my vote. It should be required playing for anyone with an X-Box.