PlayStation 2: Round Three

Missy

PlayStation 2: Round Three  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Alright, here goes nothin'.

Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistance would be an absolute blowout if it were included in any of the other rounds, but here, it's not so certain. Still a solid contender for greatest PS2 game ever and it'll probably go all the way.

Okami is better than Zelda. Yeah, I said it. Only issue here is that due to the fact that it just came out 2 months ago, most people here haven't played it. So, as much as I love it, it would be a wasted vote.

Shadow Hearts: Covenant got fucked big time here. Great, underrated RPG, but can't touch anything in this round.

Silent Hill 2 changed my life. I can't recall a game ever leaving such a profound effect on me. It's not just one of the scariest games ever made, but the plot is one of the best I've ever experienced, gaming or otherwise.

Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution, as said before, is the greatest 3D fighter of all time. The only thing that even comes close is Soul Calibur, and even that's a distant second.

This was the hardest round for me, as it literally has my top four favorite games for the PS2 included. After much thought, I'm giving it to Silent Hill 2. It's grip on me is just too strong.

EDIT: ZERO votes for MGS3... wow.