Naruto

Drubot

Seeing that I ruined this thread back in the oratory, I might as well resurrect it here. Naruto is my current manga obession. Its a tale about an unwanted 12 year old boy who wants to become the best ninja in his village. While I have yet to watch any of the anime episodes, I like :wub: the manga. Shonen Jump carries Naruto and I think also compiles it into manga form. If you can't wait for the slow ass translators at Shonen, try looking for the translated up to date issues online.

• 2 weeks later...

Love this Manga/Anime. I also tried posting this once at the Oratory, and only got a couple hits. This is one damn good Manga.

Have you read all the chapters? I'm having a hard time finding people who are up to date on the Manga. (my friends who watch the anime REFUSE to read ahead) If so I would love to chat about it sometime.

Alex

• 2 months later...
Seeing that I ruined this thread back in the oratory, I might as well resurrect it here. Naruto is my current manga obession. Its a tale about an unwanted 12 boy who wants to become the best ninja in his village. While I have yet to watch any of the anime episodes, I like :wub: the manga. Shonen Jump carries Naruto and I think also compiles it into manga form. If you can't wait for the slow ass translators at Shonen, try looking for the translated up to date issues online.

The anime is awesome! Just you wait until you see the Rock Lee v Gaara fight. You'll piss your pants. It's that good.

• 1 month later...
I love this anime and A.logan knows so. I think it was me who initially got you into it. And yes I am completly up to date on everthing. I can't wait to see the movie.

I just wished Shino was put into the group that went to save Sasuke.

Speaking of that and you being up to date, who has the tape? The one with the epsiodes I need to see. Because I need them bad. I'm starting to see the cursed seal on my arms.

I love this anime and A.logan knows so.  I think it was me who initially got you into it.  And yes I am  completly up to date on everthing.  I can't wait to see the movie.

Speaking of that and you being up to date, who has the tape? The one with the epsiodes I need to see. Because I need them bad. I'm starting to see the cursed seal on my arms.

I don't have any tapes. If you can give me a couple of cd's I can just put them on there. They would be better quality. Ha you have school tomarrow

I love this anime and A.logan knows so.  I think it was me who initially got you into it.  And yes I am  completly up to date on everthing.  I can't wait to see the movie.

I don't have any tapes. If you can give me a couple of cd's I can just put them on there. They would be better quality. Ha you have school tomarrow

Ha, I want school tomorrow. Don't make me hurt you. I know where you live.

About the CDs, I'll do it once I get paid. I'm trying to fill up the ones I have with MP3s.

Does anyone know which part of the Tsunade/5th Hokage story arc the anime is on? I seriously need to catch up but I really don't want to download episodes that are all filled with dialogue.

They're not that heavy on dialogue, from what I've seen. But I think the anime is way, way, way behind the manga. I don't even know if they've gotten to that arc yet.

Does anyone know which part of the Tsunade/5th Hokage story arc the anime is on? I seriously need to catch up but I really don't want to download episodes that are all filled with dialogue.

The three sennins just summoned their animals and naruto just rasengened kabuto

Does anyone know which part of the Tsunade/5th Hokage story arc the anime is on?  I seriously need to catch up but I really don't want to download episodes that are all filled with dialogue.

The three sennins just summoned their animals and naruto just rasengened kabuto

Thanks Kitch. Now all i have to do is find a good place to download the episodes from. Bittorrent takes too long.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was wondering if anybody could find me a pic of Naruto's symbol on is stomach. I used to have but now I can't find it. I want teh symbol that has the seals all around it. I'm getting it tatoo'd on my back. I already have the sasuke's cursed seal on the left side of my back.

I was wondering if anybody could find me a pic of Naruto's symbol on is stomach. I used to have but now I can't find it. I want teh symbol that has the seals all around it. I'm getting it tatoo'd on my back. I already have the sasuke's cursed seal on the left side of my back.

You mean this?

keychain1.jpg

If it isn't, check Naruto World. Maybe they have it somewhere.

I was wondering if anybody could find me a pic of Naruto's symbol on is stomach.  I used to have but now I can't find it.  I want teh symbol that has the seals all around it.  I'm getting it tatoo'd on my back.  I already have the sasuke's cursed seal on the left side of my back.

There used to be a Naruto fan site that had a lot of the symbols in the manga. Unfortunately, that site disappeared a while ago. :cry: The best thing you can do now is check the manga. I believe number 91 (the one where he first meets Jiraiya) page 11-13 has a couple panels with the seal showing. And I know the 3rd Hokage/Orochimaru battle should have a picture of it too.

That's pretty badass that you have a tattoo of Sasuke's cursed seal. I'm really contemplating on getting that tattoo also and the Anbu tattoo.

• 7 months later...
Oh, God. I've heard NOTHING but bad things about the English dub. I'm very interested in viewing Naruto, but I'm not at all looking forward to this new dub coming to America.

Run away. The Japanese version is amazing, so of course, something like what's going to happen to this has to happen.

Oh, God.  I've heard NOTHING but bad things about the English dub.  I'm very interested in viewing Naruto, but I'm not at all looking forward to this new dub coming to America.

Run away. The Japanese version is amazing, so of course, something like what's going to happen to this has to happen.

Well if it makes you sleep any better YTV is putting it in the Bionix lineup, which has a reputation for being VERY good (currently is JLU, Gundam Seed, InuYasha, .hack//SIGN, Reboot & Beast Wars) I don't think they'd put utter crap on there

holy shit that is a line-up and a half.

With the exception of .hack (which i've simply never sat down to watch) and Gundam Seed (which just BARELY misses the cut), they are all top tier A-list shows for me.

I wish I could get that on my tv regularly. It makes me want to pirate Beast Wars just reminiscing about it, ahh nostalgia...

• 1 month later...