Six Degrees of Separation

Missy

That issue of What If...? is one of the best ones ever. One of the things that makes it so cool is that Conan nearly beheads Logan. Awesome shit.

Anyway, you're half right about Stan Lee, but I'll give it to you anyway. What I was looking for was that Stan and Jack appeared in an issue of FF and met Doom. Stan then went on to be in the Simpsons, and met Bart as well.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Optimus Prime to Gambit.

Damn it! I can do this using Steven King of all people, but, as I said in the very first post, no creators -- unless, like Stan Lee, they've appeared as characters in both connections (RE: Fantastic Four and The Simpsons).

Okay, it's a stretch and I know it:

Optimus Prime met Duke (Transformers v GI Joe)

Duke to Snake Eyes

Snake Eyes fought Wolverine (in one of those Wizard Face-Off things)

Wolverine to Gambit

If I'm wrong, if you're looking for another route, let me know.

Spiderman guest starred in the US Transformers #3, fighting alongside Gears, though he also said hello to Prime, so I guess you could just connect it that way.

Spiderman to Gambit can be done at least a half dozen times over the years.

To say there's a connection is one thing, to show it is another. Please show/layout the connection from Prime to Gambit.

Spiderman guest starred in the US Transformers #3, fighting alongside Gears, though he also said hello to Prime, so I guess you could just connect it that way.

Spiderman to Gambit can be done at least a half dozen times over the years.

To say there's a connection is one thing, to show it is another. Please show/layout the connection from Prime to Gambit.

Fair enough. Spiderman team up #5 features Gambit. Or Adventures of Spiderman #3.

You could also use Circuit Breaker, who I believe turned up in Secret Wars II (not X-Men, as I first said).

Mine is Jean Luc Picard to Iron Man.

Phazer

Jean Luc Picard met James T. Kirk (Star Trek: Generations)

James T. Kirk to Dr. Leonard H. McCoy (Star Trek)

Dr. McCoy met Henry "Beast" McCoy (Star Trek/X-Men)

Beast to Wonder-Man (on same Avengers team, friends)

Wonder-Man to Iron Man (on same Avengers team)

There might be a shorter route, but I'm not sure if Beast and Iron Man were on the same Avengers line-up. But there you go.