PlayStation 2: Round Five

Missy

PlayStation 2: Round Five  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

FFX- In my opinion the FF series has been on a downswing starting with number 7 and the style over subtance gameplay.

God of War- an amazing action game that started a franchise for the next generartion

Guitar Hero- a fun distraction on a boring day

VF4- Yje greatest fighting game of this generation, and a major contender for best ever

I have to go with VF4.

I'm going to vote for God of War. The only game I probably would have voted for it would have been the GTA series.

Not a big fan of fighters, even less of a fan of 3-d fighters, and I still own VF3 and still can't get into it.

God of War - greatest action game of this generation, easily. Mature action for a more mature audience. So addictively entertaining.

Guitar Hero - kind of fun. Never been too high on the music games. Except that old one that had nothing but beats or whatever. Anybody help me out, remember it's name? Looked like a tunnel. Had to hit the button at the right time and each line is a different type of music (guitar, drums, synthesizer).

FFX - the strong favorite. I liked the game, but recently (or progressively, I guess) I've grown out of the epic 40+ hours rpgs. Just way too long for me. Not enough time to play them, and NO instant gratification. I usually play rpgs for the story never for the battle system (although I liked the Battle System of FFX and Xenogears).

I got to give it up for the action game over the rpg.

Except that old one that had nothing but beats or whatever. Anybody help me out, remember it's name? Looked like a tunnel. Had to hit the button at the right time and each line is a different type of music (guitar, drums, synthesizer).

Frequency.