Game of the Generation

Missy

Game of the Generation  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The only game on there that I really haven't played much of was Final Fantasy X, and that game just did not interest me in the slightest bit.

Panzer Dragon Otra: Alright. I thought I'd like it better, but just couldn't get into it.

Star Wars: LOVED IT. Never got around to beating it, but was such a fun game till my game got ruined. Never went back to it.

Advanced Wars: Good game, I really did enjoy playing this game. I just always thought Fire Emblem was better.

Super Smash Brothers Melee: One of my most favorite games of all time. I've already gone on before why I've been voting for this game in other threads, so I see no reason to repeat myself. Awesome game and received my vote.

Advance Wars: Of the ones here, this is my favorite. But I'm not sure it's the best.

Final Fantasy X: Due to my desire to play the FF games in order, I'll get to FFX in, oh, 2009 or so.

Panzer Dragoon Orta: Always wanted to play it, but could never find it.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: Boring!

Super Smash Bros. Melee: My thoughts are well-known.

Null. Advance Wars is tons of fun, but it can get repetitive. And the other games I've either played and disliked, or haven't played at all.