AGH!

Missy

Usually when World of Warcraft crashes when I'm in the middle of fighting a bunch of bad guys. That "ah, I have to do that all again" feeling comes from having to restart my PC, restart the game, sign in, select character, etc, and by the time I'm back he's dead and needs recharged armour anyway.

If I found it unenjoyable enough that having to do it again would make me go AGH!, I'd stop playing it before it reached the point of yelling.

That being said, WoW comes the closest when you and your party does the work through something then someone else dickishly steals the goal. That is more an AGH! at jerks, though.

If I found it unenjoyable enough that having to do it again would make me go AGH!, I'd stop playing it before it reached the point of yelling.

It isn't so much "AGH! I don't want to trudge through all that again" as it is "AGH! All that time and hard work... lost... forever!"

Oh, I just remembered a real good one. When we got a Gamecube, we got an off-brand mem card (big no-no, btw actually) and after having it for about 4-5 months, the whole thing just entirely exploded (corrupte, whatever). Lost all our SCII and SSBM data, which had everything unlocked, so we had to start from the beginning again.

Madcatz has always treated me well, but similarly I had a little cousin want to save his game (like a half hour of play) and did so by erasing a couple "years" of work in Harvest Moon