Who would you want Superboy-Prime to punch reality for?

Stavros

Who do you wish continuity to be altered for? Which dead character deserves another shot? Choose as many as you like-

Ben Reilly- Its not his fault the clone saga was unpopular, its a tad harsh that they killed him to try and erase it from continuity. Ben could easily have gone away for a while and come back during one of the banner modern events, and I'm pretty sure he could have his own successful comic. Hes a great counter-character to Spiderman, it means Peter has more than just May and MJ. I want Ben Reilly back, preferably as the Scarlet Spider. Maybe Reed could work a little cyber-clone magic and Strange could reunite the spirit with the body?

Genis-Vell- I liked the batshit insane Captain Marvel, then the book went downhill and he got stuffed into the Photon persona and utterly destroyed with his remains spread across the universe. He could have been useful, especially as a New Avenger in the place of the repetitive timid Sentry. Genis should have been big-time.

Blue Beetle- Yes is shocking to kill him to start the Crisis, but its also a criminal waste to have a big bumper issue finally detailing how awesome Kord was and his potential, and then have his brains blown out by Wonder Womans kill-fodder. Boo the new hip techno-mythological Blue Beetle, I want Booster and Ted back together.

Ben Reilly- Its not his fault the clone saga was unpopular, its a tad harsh that they killed him to try and erase it from continuity. Ben could easily have gone away for a while and come back during one of the banner modern events, and I'm pretty sure he could have his own successful comic. Hes a great counter-character to Spiderman, it means Peter has more than just May and MJ. I want Ben Reilly back, preferably as the Scarlet Spider. Maybe Reed could work a little cyber-clone magic and Strange could reunite the spirit with the body?

Indeed.

Kon-El was an awesome character those last few years. Let Superboy-Prime atone for his sins by bringing his "brother" back.

There was absolutely no reason to kill Sarah Essen-Gordon. Sure she wasn't a huge player in the DCU, but, in my mind, she kept Jim Gordon sane in a rather insane city.

Crispus Allen should not be The Spectre. He should be alive and well on the GCPD.

Crispus Allen should not be The Spectre. He should be alive and well on the GCPD.

I love that book and agree. His death is the only time I've ever felt continued remorse for a comic character. I still feel bad for his family about his death. And it was in such a cold and blunt manner. But the point is, he was better and of more use alive then as the Spectre

But to add something new to the conversation, I've always been a big fan of Jim Hammond, The Human Torch. I would like to see more from him, especially following Civil War he could be a great Cap support character. And he could always be included with Namor stuff, because of the history, which could also make some great stories with Marvel current events.