NBC announces Bionic Woman remake

I watched the second and third episodes, and they are 100 times better than the pilot. You can tell someone else is writing them now. The dialog still doesn't flow naturally though.

I thought the second was meh, but I really like the third it feels liked they turned a corner. I'm really interested in Sara as it's obvious that will's dad has no real intention on fixing her and only wants Jaime. Hell he's turned her into a junkie.

• 4 months later...

From TV Guide

It's now official: The Commander in Chief award for the most spectacular freshman flame-out of the 07-08 TV season goes to... Bionic Woman!

Although NBC isn't talking, I'm told by multiple sources that Bionic staffers were informed late last week that the troubled reboot has indeed been canceled. That means no spring relaunch under new show-runner Jason Cahill — which is too bad. Cahill's a talented guy (see: The Sopranos), and I was anxious to see what he would do with the show. But I guess it wasn't meant to be.

At least now the first stage of grief can get under way. No, not shock — the snarky postmortem! What do you think felled Bionic Woman in the end? Was it the lackluster pilot? The absence of a clear, creative vision? Not enough Starbuck? Too much Isaiah Washington? All of the above?

Personally, I think it was the lack of focus. Each episode had a drastically different feeling then the one before it. They left out whole sub plots like that the sister was a hacker not allowed to be near a computer. It was just a mess writing wise.

From TV Guide

At least now the first stage of grief can get under way. No, not shock — the snarky postmortem! What do you think felled Bionic Woman in the end? Was it the lackluster pilot? The absence of a clear, creative vision? Not enough Starbuck? Too much Isaiah Washington? All of the above?

Personally, I think it was the lack of focus. Each episode had a drastically different feeling then the one before it. They left out whole sub plots like that the sister was a hacker not allowed to be near a computer. It was just a mess writing wise.

For me, the show just wasn't any fun. At all. I can forgive a lot, but this series was just joyless.