Hard To Be Faithful

RSS

Just got around to watching this.

It was decent, not great. I think as I watching it, I was getting distracted by the characters' lip movements while the singer was singing. That's probably just a thing with me, though. When I did the Onegai Twins! video, I tried to avoid as much as humanly possible long conversational scenes (though I know it's damn-near impossible, especially with an anime like Rumbling Hearts).

Good video, though, overall. The emotion was most definitely there.

I'll be the first to admit it was not great, which ticked me off because I felt I could do so much more with this song to this show but c'est la vie. If I ever do that American Idiot set, KGNE/RH will get a third treatment.

That said I still have other AMV's planned. I'm going to do NGE to Coma by Guns N Roses (If I don't like it the first time, I scrap and restart.)

Then after that I NEED to do one to Saikano (I'm leaning towards Mathew Good's Weapon or The Tea Party's The Messenger)

Then I may work on an American Idiot set, and I do know about half the animes I would use, Letterbomb will be a tough one to figure out.