Thinking of getting a tattoo

Missy

'Til now I've abhorred the idea of marking myself with any kind of tattoo, but then I saw the red brick (Storm Shadow/Snake Eyes) tattoo on CM Punk and thought, How fuckin cool! Since then I've been thinking of getting the same one. What do y'all think? Anyone on here got any comic or video game related ink?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I haven't got any comic related ones yet but I am going to be getting a Grendel symbol on my inner wrist on one hand and a bar code on the other, which to be ultra geeky reads as Lord Shaper in a Binary Bar Code Language.

Also I'm going to get a Judge Dredd badge on my chest with Shaper on it as well later down the track.

I'm going to want to do some more as well but I have to save for that lot first!

I'd go for one of three options

1- Rambaldi symbol from Alias. All the prophets followers seem to get these, be they on the hand or the wrist or the neck. If I could garantee that I'd never have to work again ever then I'd have to go with one between the thumb and forefinger. Its basically just <0>. Its a cool unobtrusive cultish design.

rambaldi.jpg

2- Ringed planet original Captain Marvel logo like the chest symbol in this picture. A small one of these on the forearm or leg would be cool.

180px-MarVellinline1.jpg

3- Starman jacket logo, most likely on the shoulder or upper back to one side

starman_II.jpg

Since posting this thread I've gotten two tattoos (one on each shoulder), neither are comic book related, however. Since I'm jonesing for a new one, I'm leaning towards a few:

- I really want the black Spider-Man symbol on my calf or shin.

- "This Man, This Monster" would look killer across my back.

- Kitty Pryde phasing through my leg. Meaning, her legs would be on the back on my calf with her torso on my shin.

- Owly, anywhere.

And I'm sure there's more I can't think of right now.

Man I want a shin piece so bad but I have terrible shin splints from 9 years of playing soccer. Shins would hurt like a bitch as is. Oh well I have to finish my massive rib piece first before moving onto my black and grey old school ship on my right shoulder.

Yoda, do that Kitty idea. I guarantee an artist would find it INCREDIBLY interesting to do.

• 3 weeks later...
Since posting this thread I've gotten two tattoos (one on each shoulder), neither are comic book related, however. Since I'm jonesing for a new one, I'm leaning towards a few:

- I really want the black Spider-Man symbol on my calf or shin.

- "This Man, This Monster" would look killer across my back.

- Kitty Pryde phasing through my leg. Meaning, her legs would be on the back on my calf with her torso on my shin.

- Owly, anywhere.

And I'm sure there's more I can't think of right now.

Do you have any pics of the ones you have so far to show us?

I've been meaning to get a pic of mine for a while but I just haven't had a chance.