The Master

Thinking of getting a tattoo

I've wanted to get either the whole Angel design across my shoulder blades (without the text, just the tribal looking part), or one half of the design on one of my arms for a few years now. I think that would be pretty geeky, just a bit undercover.

Angel_DVD_Set-4.jpg

My cousin has a bad ass Jin Kazama tatoo (from Tekken). Except he made one of the blades red.

jinkazama7.jpg

Well I've finally booked in to start my left sleeve... it's going to be all Brian Froud influenced starting with this on my shoulder and then having the leaves extend down my arm with all sorts of Fae an Goblins (and my kids) pokeing their heads out from them so everytime you look at it there are different ones that you missed last time!

1999-0982.jpg

Not a fan myself but my artist is a HUGE Brian Froud fan. She'll be mighty jealous when I tell her about that.

Speaking of which...maybe I'll cut back on some game purchases work a bit more my ink.

Was looking at some ideas and came across this.

spiderman-tat-1.jpg

Holy shit, now that is a tattoo! It must have hurt like hell for the guy to get that done.

I would love to have a Riddler tattoo on one of my arms, hopefully they'd look like these:

Riddler_009.jpgAnimated_Riddler.jpgriddler.jpg

Guest DCAUFan1051
Was looking at some ideas and came across this.

spiderman-tat-1.jpg

HOLY SHIT that looks like catwoman scratched his skin off to reveal the spidey suit

I've been thinking about getting a Riddler one, but I'd likely just settle for the question mark.

Thats what I was thinking really, its much easier to get a symbol right than a full on character.

I've been thinking about getting a Riddler one, but I'd likely just settle for the question mark.

Thats what I was thinking really, its much easier to get a symbol right than a full on character.

Yeah, plus it would hurt a hell of a lot less. I tried to find a pic of just the question mark to show, but couldn't find one.

Those first two pics of the riddler you posted wouldn't work as stand alone pieces due to all the blackwork with the shadows and such.

I realized I never posted my finished tat in this thread.

Those first two pics of the riddler you posted wouldn't work as stand alone pieces due to all the blackwork with the shadows and such.

I realized I never posted my finished tat in this thread.

Yeah, that's why if I were to get one, the best option would be to just get the question mark.

How did your tattoo turn out?