Help with episode 100

Missy

On or around 25 April, Jen and I will record episode 100 of Earth-2.net: The Show. Much like episodes 7, 16, 25 and 50, 100 will be themed. This time around we'll be discussing all things related to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

Since there are so many topics to discuss when it comes to the Turtles, we need your help.

Movies: Mike and Jenny will cover the first three movies, while Ian will (hopefully) discuss TMNT.

Cartoons / TV Show: Mike and Jenny will discuss the original cartoon. Can anyone else go over the other incarnations?

Comic Books: ?

Toys: ?

Video Games: DW

Anime: Kellen?

If there was a TMNT anime, its news to me. My first thought was to cover the video games, DW would you mind letting me on your turf? Maybe do the cideo game reviews together?

Actually, I probably could give the 2003 Series and The Next Mutation a glance-over if need be

I have great to pathetically great knowledge about pretty much every incarnation of the turtles (including the anime, but that really isn't worth going into beyond a passing mention) other than the "current" (it is on hiatus I believe) comic run. For some reason that I don't even know, I haven't ever picked up the current books.

Watchmen deserves our full attention, and we just can't give it that right now.

Jen's never read it, and I want her to take her time with it. I want her to read it with a notebook at her side so she can ask questions during the show. Life is really hectic right now, and I don't want to rush through a conversation about Watchmen just for the sake of covering it. Trust me, we'll do Watchmen down the line.