The awesome video thread

Mr. Keith

Every wondered what it would be like if Peter Parker wasn't bitten by a radioactive spider, but instead found a flying car? Well, stop wondering.

This. Looks. Awesome!

Yeah, Timur Bekmambetov has a real eye for great action, and the barmy premise is a plus too. Its like Wanted meets Back to the Future II.

For more of this guys work check out Wanted, Nightwatch and Daywatch. The Watch series is a testament to awesome production design and a completely fresh approach to the supernatural in film.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's two parts funny and one part a painful twist of a long forgotten dagger in my chest. On the other hand I'm going to start downloading Castle again, I never really gave it a fair shot.

I love the idea that this conversation has taken place in real life, with Nathan Fillion occasionally deciding to wear the Mal outfit out and about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPKqeWvUF-c&feature=player_embedded

It misses the first (and probably best) joke (which I call back to at the end.

"I think I'll be a natural at this stand-up stuff. Large groups of people have been laughing at me for 21 years....Like when I was 9 and they laughed at me for listening to Backstreet Boys and watching Sailor Moon....or nowadays for listening to the Backstreet Boys and watching Sailor Moon.

That was a really good debut, the only problem I have is, the length, I really liked your first half of jokes(the one with the people from school was really good) but the part with your brother, seemed long, you should cut down the Simpsons explanation to something like "You remember in the Simpson's when Mr Burns...." not the whole episode description, but maybe that is part of your act, still good.