The awesome video thread

Mr. Keith

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RPM, while dark, was good in my opinion. That said, I will find myself a little angry if he doesn't like SPD. Personally, I think SPD is definitely the best of the Disney era and rivals In Space and Time Force for the best of the series.

SPD was good looking back with hindsight, but at the time, I said "Why do the monsters all have their own zords? Why do the monsters never die? Why is that Doggy the most realistic character in the show?"

I do, too, but the thing is that I actually like Ninja Storm and DinoThunder. I only really wanna see him complain about Mystic Force, Jungle Fury and RPM.

I liked Dino Thunder too, but I think the main selling point was the fact that Tommy was back.

Also, I loved his explanation for what Disney said when they were being pitched Forever Red "Why are you advertising toys we don't sell..."

I was doing that thing where you look through the intro music to childhood cartoons, and ran across this. I mean, this opening was poison to a young child but in retrospect it's awesome, far more distinctive than most of the era.

I mean, by all rights it should have been more like this-