The awesome video thread

Mr. Keith

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'know what, he only took jabs at people who make millions for their films. If those people are so thin-skinned that they'll take offence at those little digs then fuck them. Ricky hasn't done a bad performance at an awards ceremony, either hosting or just introing a single category.

Regarding the Ricky Gervais video:

1. He won't be invited back because of pissing off the Hollywood Foreign Press Association, not Hollywood.

2. The Golden Globes are even more of a joke than the Academy Awards.

3. For Gervais himself: I shouldn't have to say this to someone who's done standup for longer than a week: if you have to apologize for every second joke, YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG! God he sucks. What do people see in him?

3. For Gervais himself: I shouldn't have to say this to someone who's done standup for longer than a week: if you have to apologize for every second joke, YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG! God he sucks. What do people see in him?

He created The Office - apparently that gives you a free pass in the entertainment business.

I love Des' new persona as the cranky guy that only shows up once a day to yell at everybody.

You shut your whore mouth!

Desmond Reddick is...brandishing a shotgun and telling people to fuck off.

Aren't you satisfied with enough quotes in my signature?

I think he thinks all these people are on his lawn.

Get. Off. My. Lawn.