The awesome video thread

Mr. Keith

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird Al's newest song. However, you're not gonna hear it on his new album. Why?

Read about the Gaga Saga here.

That woman really needs to get over herself. Weird Al has been in the business for 30 years now and him actually choosing to parody you should be a badge of honour - that's certainly how Kurt Cobain viewed it. Also, the permission thing has been a courtesy that he's done ever since the fall-out with Coolio not liking Amish Paradise. He doesn't have to abide by the whims of a diva, but he's handled things in a pretty classy way all the same, and that makes her look worse!

I like the parody, although I haven't actually heard the song it's riffing on so it hasn't grabbed me like his past efforts.

Well that just makes me look forward to the GaGa tell all book when it finally comes out. There is a part of me that think's she's in on the whole music industry joke and her whole persona is a big fuck you to the music world.

Or, she's making the manager take the fall because she doesn't want the world to think she's a prima donna.

Edited by MaxPower