E3Expo

Missy

Two highly doubts ideas, but I'd love them anyway.

1-Sequel to F-Zero GX, only this time with ONLINE FEATURES LIKE THE LAST ONE SHOULD OF HAD!

F-zero is a Nintendo Exclusive.

Hey, can't a guy hope that Nintendo will pull out a huge surprise and allow them to make an Online version of the game?

...no matter how ridiculous it actually sounds. <_<

Nintendo made F-Zero GX, sega had nothing to do with the whole damn thing at all.

Yes they did help work on it, the game was collaborated on by Nintendo and Amusment Vision, which is a studio run by Sega. I'm not sure how much of it they were invovled in, but I know that they did have a hand in making the game.

From IGN.com

Amusement Vision

Formerly known as AM4, Amusement Vision is Sega's arcade development team behind such hits as Virtua Striker (1994) and Virtua NBA (1999). The company, which was formed in 2000, employs a staff of 60 and is headed up by president Toshihiro Nagoshi. The company was launched under its new name on July 1, 2000.

So, do I win?

As a moderator in the Nintendo section, I pronounce you to be the loser of this discussion.

And as Co-Moderator of that exact same Forum, along with the GBA one, I agree with Cash when he says that you lose this discussion.

Also, here's a little more on the matter.

F-Zero GX is the culmination of a painful realization for Nintendo: you can't go it alone in the console race. With so many established franchises and a high demand for sequels, it'd be virtually impossible for Nintendo to deliver the goods and work on new titles at the same time. Lucky for us, ex-rival Sega and Nintendo have found each other and promptly tasked the makers of Super Monkey Ball with the creation of a true F-Zero sequel for the both the arcades and GameCube. If you're still in doubt whether Amusement Vision would be up to the task to deliver a smashing F-Zero experience on GameCube, just plop this disk into your system and soak in the insanity of speed, light, and sound. F-Zero is back -- and it's faster and more difficult than ever.

Credit to IGN.com

** SAVE THE DATE ** SAVE THE DATE ** SAVE THE DATE **

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT ON DAY #1 OF E3

May 12, 2004 in SEGA Room

Mark your calendars for a "mystery briefing" event in SEGA of America's E3 Room.  This is your opportunity to hear the latest 2004 title announcements from company executives in addition to some explosive news -- something even YOU won't be able to guess!

WHAT: Explosive Announcement Event

WHEN: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 from 10:00-10:30 a.m.

WHERE: SEGA Room - Concourse Hall #151 (between the West and South Halls)

WHY: To learn about SEGA's 2004 line-up and hear BIG news you'd NEVER guess...

I just received this E3/Sega press release. What do you guys think this big news will be? Another home system, a portable, maybe Team Sonic will develop the next Mario game?

So Sega's big news was that they're releasing...

... wait for it...

... here it comes...

The Matrix Online :huh:

Mark your calendars for a "mystery briefing" event in SEGA of America's E3 Room.  This is your opportunity to hear the latest 2004 title announcements from company executives in addition to some explosive news -- something even YOU won't be able to guess!

I just received this E3/Sega press release. What do you guys think this big news will be? Another home system, a portable, maybe Team Sonic will develop the next Mario game?

... wait for it...

... here it comes...

Oh yeah, good move Sega. :rolleyes:

btw After hearing about some of the games and imagining the possibilities, I am now officially excited for the Nintendo DS. :OMG:

... wait for it...

... here it comes...

Hahaha...queefs.

Apparently Valve/Sierra/whoever will have a big movie theatre-type thing showing constant clips of Half-Life 2. That would be wicked.

Have you seen the video of it yet DJ? Hot DANG.

I also found a video showcasing the Unreal 3 engine. Never in my life with I be in possession of a computer capable of runniong it, but it's fucking amazing...like, photorealistic, nearly.