Marvel's most powerful

Sion

am i mistaken in saying, wasn't the Hulk taken over by the venom symbiote, put them together and man have you got a powerhouse

That happened in an issue of What If?, but I'm not sure about regular continuity.

Yeah, that happens a few times doesn't it? Venom and Carnage taking over other mutants and heros

(in the what-if series Spider-Man waited too long to get rid of it and venom took over i think. Further into the story Spider-Man is consumed by the symbiote and renamed Poison?)

Wolverine - Venom

Hulk - Venom

Scorpion - Venom

Eddie's Ex-Wife - Venom

(which leads me to another point, having venom take over a woman is great because originally venom was supposed to be a woman but that idea was trashed because editors didn't believe at the time creating venom that a woman could make a good enough villian to protray venom)

The Punisher - Venom

Thor - Venom

Spiderman- Carnage

Silver Surfer - Carnage

and i'm sure there's more

(all information, i gathered form Wikipedia)

I'm thinkin Rogue is pretty tough hey...she gets close enough she'll kill you by touching you, lol

and imagine (back to the hulk) if she tried to take down him, he'll go banner and rogue will be the next she hulk, of course i can imagine she wouldn't be as hot as the artists make She-Hulk, but funny none the less