G.I. Joe

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“From the Egyptian desert to deep below the polar ice caps, the elite co-ed GI JOE team, based from it’s headquarters The Pit, deploys the latest in next-gen spy and military equipment to fight crooked arms dealer Destro and the growing threat of the mysterious COBRA organization from plunging the world into chaos.”

http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/02/17/first-...joe-movie-logo/

gijoelogocleanpg1.jpg

It looks weird without the red and blue in it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Lots and lots of pictures!

As I said at the Oratory: I don't mind Scarlett and Snake-Eyes having similar designs, because they're a team / couple. So it makes sense. But everyone? Hopefully this is just their field gear. Hopefully their civies will almost resemble their classic costumes.

And, hell, I dig the new Storm Shadow look.

I don't have any issue at all with Scarlett's black duds, because a counterintelligence officer in bright yellow spandex is going to get shot. A lot.

I have to admit I giggled a little at Dennis Quaid. Hopefully it'll look better on screen.

• 2 weeks later...

They have quietly put the photos back up

http://www.obsessedwithfilm.com/movie-news...noff-gi-joe.php

While I'm all for a team full of hot 20 something ladies in skin tight outfits, I'm not happy with the direction this movie is taking:

1.Dennis Quaid is Kurt Russell from Stargate.

2.Scarlett, Ripcord, and Duke have the exact same outfit. One of the best things about GI Joe was that everyone was unique.

3. Not a gripe, but just wanted to mention how hot Karolina Kurkova is in that outfit :blush:

4. If there is no Lady Jaye and Flint, then this is not a real GI Joe movie.

5. Why no Cobra symbols on the Baroness or Stormshadow?

6. Why no shots of Destro yet since he is the main villain in this movie(which might explain #5)?

7. Why no shots of Cobra Commander, and which mask will he use? Will he just be a background villain or have a main part like Destro?

8. Why does Snake Eye's costume have a mouth since he can't talk?