Star Wars, nothing but Star Wars...

EDIT: The post has been removed and it's looking less likely to be true.

Rumor alert!!

A post on Reddit says this:

For next weekend only (not sure if it's Fri/Sat/Sun or just Sat/Sun) a 90 second trailer for the new Star Wars will appear before every single showtime for every single movie at 100 theaters nationwide. I don't know exactly which theaters (except for one). Word has it Disney told all theaters getting the trailer that Big Hero 6 had to be the earliest showtime for each day (assuming that the fans will all buy a ticket to the earliest showing possible).

Could 100% bullshit, but I love the idea.

This article says Disney has "bigger plans" for the premier of the trailer than just attaching it to a movie, which goes along with this rumor.

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like they took from both real movies and fan films. I almost lost it at chubby Boba Fett though.

"Where did that shot of Mark Hamill dressed as Luke Skywalker come from though? That's the only thing that threw me."

If you mean this one

ayukHy3.png

It's a picture of him over another person's face. It's pretty good, but Google Mark Hamill beard and you'll see the picture they used.